Which do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Albums

• Layla And Assorted Love Songs
    • Nevermind The Bollocks
  2. 2. Bands

• Derek And The Dominos
    • Sex Pistols

Good poll! I always think of the Sex Pistols as one step away from a boy band, since they were basically put together in the same way by Malcolm McLaren and his assistant Bernard Rhodes. John Lydon and Sid Vicious were basically hired for their (non) looks.

Yes, their album had a huge effect on the music business and art at the time but I think of it as more style than substance. (I'm not sure if I am explaining this right but I think of them like the Monkees or something.). I don't dislike them and like some of their songs a lot but Iggy Pop and the Stooges or someone like that seem more genuine both in their rebellion and in their music.

Derek and the Dominoes, now there's a band. :heart:

• Like 4

Good poll! I always think of the Sex Pistols as one step away from a boy band, since they were basically put together in the same way by Malcolm McLaren and his assistant Bernard Rhodes. John Lydon and Sid Vicious were basically hired for their (non) looks.

Yes, their album had a huge effect on the music business and art at the time but I think of it as more style than substance. (I'm not sure if I am explaining this right but I think of them like the Monkees or something.). I don't dislike them and like some of their songs a lot but Iggy Pop and the Stooges or someone like that seem more genuine both in their rebellion and in their music.

Derek and the Dominoes, now there's a band. :heart:

Boy band?

• Like 1

And I've never asked you, EP, why do you like Cats and Ducks ?? :LOL:

It seems to be the most common tag around, so I use it to. I’ve always thought maybe it was a reference to The Cat 3 and Treeduck, maybe?

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 2

And I've never asked you, EP, why do you like Cats and Ducks ?? :LOL:

It seems to be the most common tag around, so I use it to. I’ve always thought maybe it was a reference to The Cat 3 and Treeduck, maybe?

It's for treeduck and babycat I believe. I'm pretty sure the tag was around before The Cat 3 changed his name to that.

• Like 3

Pistols ftmfw

Ftmfw?

"for the mother f***in win" is what I think that stands for.

Thank you!

LABT must be getting into the character of his avatar. He usually is more dignified than that.

Getting into the character of my poll choice...

• Like 2

Probably the easiest poll decision I've had to make

Yes!

And I excised the Presto insult on purpose.

If only that album could be excised from.their catalog that easily... *wistful sigh*

Pistols ftmfw

Ftmfw?

"for the mother f***in win" is what I think that stands for.

Thank you!

LABT must be getting into the character of his avatar. He usually is more dignified than that.

Getting into the character of my poll choice...

Allow me to assist you.

safety_pins.jpg