Holy Hades! It's EARL'S 13th Anni!!!

Lorraine

Happy Anniversary Earl and here's your favourite magazine as a present:

action-figures-17.jpg

Oh thanks Pat! He's soooooooo HOT! I have three of these magazines. Two to keep mint and sealed. One to open the figure and play with it. I love sleeping alone with this figure naked while listening to Judas Priest and Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

I'm "IN THE NAVY" BABY GRAVY!

Signed,

The Village People

• Like 2

Yay, Earl! :chickendance:

Thirteen years of indecipherable rambling and questionable wisdom! You: :blah: Us: :eh:

And, we wouldn't have it any other way. Congrats on the TRF anniversary, my friend. :cheers:

Hahahaha!! Thank you my dear friend!!! I do love to "RANT N RAVE!"

Love,

THE STRAY CATS

• Like 1

"Happy 13th Anniversary, Earl".

Thanks Derek!

Glad you are on this Forum You are one of the nicest guys on here!

You're welcome, Earl. Thank you, I appreciate that very much.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Hey, Earl...only a week till the Reno Ghost show!!!

:haz:

Hello my friend! Yes!! Funny, as I just posted my big concert week has begun! With KISS now cancelled it's time to go out with a bang in Reno!!! GHOST BABY! I be with my dad!! LOL! See you there for an ice cold beer!!

A goblet of goat's blood for me, thank you!
  • Like 1

Happy Anniversary Earl and here's your favourite magazine as a present:

action-figures-17.jpg

Oh thanks Pat! He's soooooooo HOT! I have three of these magazines. Two to keep mint and sealed. One to open the figure and play with it. I love sleeping alone with this figure naked while listening to Judas Priest and Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

I'm "IN THE NAVY" BABY GRAVY!

Signed,

The Village People

f**k that pic gave me blindness!!!!!!

• Like 2

:ebert: Happy 13th Anniversary, Earl, you nutcase! :ebert:

:wub:

I am fuckking crazy! Earl Osbourne baby cat! Funny, how you just posted as when I wrote "The Stray Cats" I actually though about you!

Meow..! :kisshug:

• Like 1

This band is the epitome of Earl:

I'll let you guys make the connections of whether that's good or bad.

Earl, I know you like Tim, and Les is always awesome but Larry is absolutely killing it in this tune. Then again, he often kills it.

Happy Anni ! :cheers:

Hahaha! Thank you my brother! Yes I am more like Herb! I love him. Top five drummer on my list! One of the best videos and albums on the Earth!! Back in like 1992 I saw Primus in some shit club out here in the Bay Area. It was amazing that they were playing there as they were finally on the music map of success. Anyway I got to shoot a game of pool with Les. Great guy!! I met Tim too once. Very humble, down to earth and nice!!

PRIMUS SUCKS!!!!

Hey Earl I just got your CD in the mail yesterday! I’ll be listening to it later today when I have time and can really sit and have a listen.

Thanks a lot! :cheers:

giphy.gif

Happy 13th TRF Anniversary to the one and only Earl!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:kisshug:

Wow! Thank you Lorraine!! I forgot about my anniversary date. LOL! My big Sept concert week has begun so I've been very busy!

Saw Heart and Joan Jett on Friday.

Tonight I am seeing Deep Purple.

Then tomorrow I have Iron Maiden then Tuesday it's Maiden again!

Then Thursday I have the Doobie Brothers at the Masonic. They are playing two albums all the way through!!

Then Saturday it's GHOST!

Then Monday it was supposed to be KISS but they cancelled! Moved the date to March 4 2020! WTF???

Thank you to all of my wonderful friends on here!!

RUSH ON!!!!

Earl

You're the best, Earl!

The forum would never be the same if you left.

:cheers:

Today I'll be meeting up with none other than RUSHHEAD666 at the Ghost show in Reno. The Lad is coming along as well, so I've been going over a few things with him...

http://safetycfc.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/8/9/27895693/1433418722.png

• Like 2

Today I'll be meeting up with none other than RUSHHEAD666 at the Ghost show in Reno. The Lad is coming along as well, so I've been going over a few things with him...

Oh, Goose!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anyway, give Earl a hug for me and be sure to take pictures. I hope "the Lad" is ready for this. :scared:

EDIT: Tell him I finally got around to listening to his nephew's cd. Rendezvous and Kill the Lights are my favorite songs. He's got a good voice. The cd has a great sound. And I love the pictures of Earl on the drums!!!! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Oh, Goose!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anyway, give Earl a hug for me and be sure to take pictures. I hope "the Lad" is ready for this. :scared:

EDIT: Tell him I finally got around to listening to his nephew's cd. Rendezvous and Kill the Lights are my favorite songs. He's got a good voice. The cd has a great sound. And I love the pictures of Earl on the drums!!!! :)

I'll be sure to pass that on!
  • Like 1