How do you know when you're dead?

treeduck

Whatever the change is, it'd better be noticeable. It always makes me nervous going someplace new when they don't have proper signage and directions.

Then again, if Hell is other people, maybe one wakes up one day to find it's nothing but hostile message boards about Boy Bands . . . .

I envision hell as being just like TRF, but all the threads are started by Fraroc.

:LOL:

Aww, poor Fraroc! :cool:

Edited by Lorraine

You don't, regardless of what those afterlife people believe. I honestly don't fear death but I worry about those left behind and their grief.

They'll get over it.

My Life Goal is to ensure that my departure isn't followed by a good riddance party.... :doh:

For what I am worth dead, everyday I live is a surprise

You don't, regardless of what those afterlife people believe. I honestly don't fear death but I worry about those left behind and their grief.

They'll get over it.

My Life Goal is to ensure that my departure isn't followed by a good riddance party.... :doh:

I'm sure there will some of those, if nowhere else, here, but I don't care. I'll be like dead, and stuff. They can wallow in their hate and be miserable.

They'll get over it.

Knowing me, my departure will be followed by a good riddance party.. :o

Being well-liked is overrated. lol.

It's always funny how being a good man (telling the truth, working hard, having high standards, etc.) can easily result in people disliking you....

• Like 4

It's always funny how being a good man (telling the truth, working hard, having high standards, etc.) can easily result in people disliking you....

Another problem with wanting to be popular is that you tend to censor yourself a little too much. You become a slave to the need to be liked.

• Like 2

They'll get over it.

Count your blessings. At least someone will have noticed you're gone to organize a party.

• Like 3

They'll get over it.

Count your blessings. At least someone will have noticed you're gone to organize a party.

Fair point.

• Like 1

Another problem with wanting to be popular is that you tend to censor yourself a little too much. You become a slave to the need to be liked.

You're so right, in fact, I don't recall you posting anything that wasn't brilliant. Positively scintillating.

• Like 1

You're so right, in fact, I don't recall you posting anything that wasn't brilliant. Positively scintillating.

Wow thanks. Am I being punk'd? Is Ashton Kutcher gonna pop out now?