Spiderman Creates Starman in Far from Home

losingit2k

Did anyone notice this Easter Egg in Far from Home? Half way through the movie they show a concrete Rush Star on the floor and then right after Spiderman falls on it just like Starman. It was like "Man that looks just like the Rush 2112 Star, then Boom Spiderman falls on it just like the Rush Emblem. its very quick but there!
  • Like 1

I saw the movie, but I don’t recall that at all.

Then again, I’m not the most observant person, and I can’t remember the last movie that I didn’t fall asleep in the middle of, so take that for what you will.

• Like 2

I was too busy not laughing at lame jokes and being annoyed by the supporting cast to notice any Rush stuff

:P

I did not see this one yet but the supporting cast from the first one really sucked. His best friend would have fit right in in a movie like The Goonies, but not in a Spiderman movie.
  • Like 1

I'm telling you guys its there. it very subtle and happens very quickly but it's there. First I saw half the circle/ star carved into the cement floor. and i started thinking." man that looks like the 2112 star". then boom Spider man fell right on to it just like the emblem. it was very zoomed in and soon started breaking up right after, i think it was the part where all the Drones were first attacking him. All i know is that there's a Rush fan somewhere in the CGI room that pulled this off. or who knows many its Jon Favreau himself. hey Star Wars Fans and Rush fans walk hand in hand! as my Avatar suggest! Edited by losingit2k