"Catch The Spirit!" Catch The SPIT! Really Don't Give A Shit If U Don't Support Rush Bootlegs! I have 2112 Of Them! Found A Japanese Press Cd GEM!

RUSHHEAD666

You know, over the years I have seen Earl promote hate mongering and racism in quite a few posts, yet everyone still seems to think he is this great guy? lol

Some of you take me way too serious. That's all on you. "Hate mongering?" Over bands and albums? Sure. Over a few idiots on here who like to go after me for my outlandish late night ramblings? Racism? Explain yourself. As for Myles and I, we are fine!

You are more like "Disgrace Under Pressure." Relieve yourself and leave me alone.

No hard feelings, I have a tendancy to get caught up in the moment. As for the Dr. Evil thing, I only found out that Mike Myers stole that impression a couple of weeks ago when Dana Carvey was on Howard Stern.

Ok then, none taken. All good in the Rush Hood! I dig Howard too. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPsKE-oRXnE

The idiots on here who are adult Rush fans but who have never seen them live in their life are the biggest posers on the planet.

:o

I may be an idiot, but I'm no poser. Too old for that. My sciatica might act up if I stand too long in one position, :codger:

Edited by Lorraine

You know, over the years I have seen Earl promote hate mongering and racism in quite a few posts, yet everyone still seems to think he is this great guy? lol

Some of you take me way too serious. That's all on you. "Hate mongering?" Over bands and albums? Sure. Over a few idiots on here who like to go after me for my outlandish late night ramblings? Racism? Explain yourself. As for Myles and I, we are fine!

You are more like "Disgrace Under Pressure." Relieve yourself and leave me alone.

No hard feelings, I have a tendancy to get caught up in the moment. As for the Dr. Evil thing, I only found out that Mike Myers stole that impression a couple of weeks ago when Dana Carvey was on Howard Stern.

The idiots on here who are adult Rush fans but who have never seen them live in their life are the biggest posers on the planet.

I may be an idiot, but I'm no poser. Too old for that. My sciatica might act up if I stand too long in one position, :codger:

When you start judging people by what concerts they have seen it's time to start judging yourself.

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

An incredible interview by the Legend and humble Paul Gilbert. Jesus Pat I saw that Tour with Rush and Mr. Big five times! I actually got sick of the drill solo and Eric saying.... "ARE YOU ADDICTED TO RUSH?????"

But all good!

I will admit Pat and you know my story about meeting all three in my lifetime. I was so lame and "Starstruck" meeting Neil in front of his bus and motorcycles before the "Vapor Trails" gig at the Concord Pavilion. Yes, I was a deer in headlights. A Mexican standoff with Neil Peart. Gazing into his beady bloodshot eyes of coal. I will take that moment to my grave. Only wish I could have thanked him for being my mentor in the drumming collective. I failed yet the moment was so amazing. As for meeting Geddy and Alex on the wine train. They were amazing to everyone! Sweetest guys in the world.

When I met Geddy at the end of April during the A's and Jays series behind home plate on that fateful Sunday afternoon he was so nice to me. Funny to note, he remembered me.

Yep! I am a great guy and I am sweet and sincere.

But the men and women on here who hate me for being me.

I will always get in the trenches and battle for me.

You don't phase me. You idiots who despise me don't bring me down.

I will "Fight The Good Fight" even with F bombs and blasphemous banter.

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

You assholes on here who want to keep going after me, go for it. The fruit loop in this thread who has regrets posting on here since he or she or it saw the OP after posting. LOL! What a fuckking moron. "BEAT IT" Michael Jackoffson! I don't even know you from Adam. Would rather see Queen with Adam Lambert! OHHH! I am! 10th row center! Yup! I am the racist. The biggot. The hate monger. The gay hater. The drug addict. The drunk. LOL!!!!!!!!!! "BRING ON THE NIGHT" HATERS! You will never "STING" me. Delete me an go support ping pong, Donkey Kong, 2 liter Pepsi, Pop Rocks, Small Cocks, acne, trouser trout. The idiots on here who are adult Rush fans but who have never seen them live in their life are the biggest posers on the planet.

Put on your "Kid Gloves" you "Analog Kids!" I'm ready to go for it. I have no fear behind my keyboard. Been bullied on here for 13 years for my own pointless point of venomous views.

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

Or take the safer path and block me.

I will never block anyone on here. I know who the haters are.

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

The only thing I don’t like about you Earl is the way you talk about people on this forum hating you. It’s cringeworthy. I seriously doubt anyone on this forum hates you. No Rush fan is going to hate you for showing your love of Rush that’s you just projecting your private life shit.

What’s the story about 73 PMing you about writing “Canaduh”? Not really something to get anyone’s panties in a twist over...

Signed

Marje Proops.

Yes Tony. True. I've been very blessed in life, but since 2014 I've been though a shit storm and I have used this public forum to vent and release. I have a lot of stress in my life like most humans and I do contain no filter.

A lot of my stuff is just in jest, yet I can see where it can be taken serious by some.

My bit is old and I get it.

"Hate" is a strong word and I hate no one on here Tony, but man I've been put through the fire on here over the years. I could care less about the "Canaduh" thing. I love Canada and the people there are incredible.

Sorry for using this place as a way to vent for my own selfish need.

Glad I am the elephant in the room or the cliche bull in a china shop.

I will not go quietly.

Even on a silent typing forum.

When you start judging people by what concerts they have seen it's time to start judging yourself.

"Show Me Don't Tell Me"

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

An incredible interview by the Legend and humble Paul Gilbert. Jesus Pat I saw that Tour with Rush and Mr. Big five times! I actually got sick of the drill solo and Eric saying.... "ARE YOU ADDICTED TO RUSH?????"

But all good!

I will admit Pat and you know my story about meeting all three in my lifetime. I was so lame and "Starstruck" meeting Neil in front of his bus and motorcycles before the "Vapor Trails" gig at the Concord Pavilion. Yes, I was a deer in headlights. A Mexican standoff with Neil Peart. Gazing into his beady bloodshot eyes of coal. I will take that moment to my grave. Only wish I could have thanked him for being my mentor in the drumming collective. I failed yet the moment was so amazing. As for meeting Geddy and Alex on the wine train. They were amazing to everyone! Sweetest guys in the world.

When I met Geddy at the end of April during the A's and Jays series behind home plate on that fateful Sunday afternoon he was so nice to me. Funny to note, he remembered me.

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

You assholes on here who want to keep going after me, go for it. The fruit loop in this thread who has regrets posting on here since he or she or it saw the OP after posting. LOL! What a fuckking moron. "BEAT IT" Michael Jackoffson! I don't even know you from Adam. Would rather see Queen with Adam Lambert! OHHH! I am! 10th row center! Yup! I am the racist. The biggot. The hate monger. The gay hater. The drug addict. The drunk. LOL!!!!!!!!!! "BRING ON THE NIGHT" HATERS! You will never "STING" me. Delete me an go support ping pong, Donkey Kong, 2 liter Pepsi, Pop Rocks, Small Cocks, acne, trouser trout. The idiots on here who are adult Rush fans but who have never seen them live in their life are the biggest posers on the planet.

Put on your "Kid Gloves" you "Analog Kids!" I'm ready to go for it. I have no fear behind my keyboard. Been bullied on here for 13 years for my own pointless point of venomous views.

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

The only thing I don’t like about you Earl is the way you talk about people on this forum hating you. It’s cringeworthy. I seriously doubt anyone on this forum hates you. No Rush fan is going to hate you for showing your love of Rush that’s you just projecting your private life shit.

What’s the story about 73 PMing you about writing “Canaduh”? Not really something to get anyone’s panties in a twist over...

Signed

Marje Proops.

I know you have been roasted on here too Tony like a beer can chicken on a barbecue, but I have always liked you too.

I've made many mistakes on here over the years. Typing without thinking, but that's life.

I have no criticism of you at all. Thanks for the honest input.

I will do my best to move on and forget the past drama on here.

I hold grudges, and that's my problem.

Good night Tony.

Earl, I’ll just say that’s awesome you found that boot, and just enjoy it to pieces, man...it’s the same kind of feeling that I had in 2015 when I found and acquired a recording of the first Rush show I ever saw- Presto tour in Cincinnati, March of 1990. The sound isn’t great and it’s missing four or five songs, but I don’t care- I dig it out and re-live it every once in awhile, thinking back to 17 year-old me, rocking out in person to live Rush for the very first time...

Big thank you to fellow TRF’er Citizen of the World for sending it to me (along with about 30 other Rush shows, on a thumb drive).

Holy crap..:that was my first show.

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

I know you have been roasted on here too Tony like a beer can chicken on a barbecue, but I have always liked you too.

I've made many mistakes on here over the years. Typing without thinking, but that's life.

Good night Tony.

Holding grudges is never a good thing. I have gotten in arguments with plenty of people in this forum and we exchanged some pretty nasty remarks but I just couldn't care less about it the next day. It turns out that someone you thought to be an asshole the day before can turn out to be a pretty decent person. The only person you hurt by holding grudges is yourself.
  • Like 1

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

Holding grudges is never a good thing. I have gotten in arguments with plenty of people in this forum and we exchanged some pretty nasty remarks but I just couldn't care less about it the next day. It turns out that someone you thought to be an asshole the day before can turn out to be a pretty decent person. The only person you hurt by holding grudges is yourself.

True.

• Like 1

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

Earl the reason you're going apeshit now as a grown man, squabbling with people on a public forum is because you never had a fist fight when you were a kid, or a series of fist fights like me! I don't squabble because all the fist fights got rid of the extra aggression I may have had. Earl you need to find a couple of 6'6 260 pound professional heavyweights to fight, they'll knock the aggression out of you and you'll be better off once they release you from the hospital...

• Like 1

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

Earl the reason you're going apeshit now as a grown man, squabbling with people on a public forum is because you never had a fist fight when you were a kid, or a series of fist fights like me! I don't squabble because all the fist fights got rid of the extra aggression I may have had. Earl you need to find a couple of 6'6 260 pound professional heavyweights to fight, they'll knock the aggression out of you and you'll be better off once they release you from the hospital...

No thanks! I'll leave that to you tough guy.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

• Like 1

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

People our age should not get into their first ever fight. Most people our age who have even been in a lot of fights aren't very enthusiastic about getting in any more fights.

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

People our age should not get into their first ever fight. Most people our age who have even been in a lot of fights aren't very enthusiastic about getting in any more fights.

You should have had fights already! :madra:

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

"!6 Tons"

Signed,

Y&T

• Like 1

PAT!!!

YOU MADE MY NIGHT!

But all good!

Signed,

TRIUMPH!

Signed,

DIGITAL MAN

"EAT ME"

Have some HUMBLE PIE!

Signed

Marje Proops.

Good night Tony.

True.

"Love Is A Fist."

Signed,

Mr. Bungle

"!6 Tons"

Signed,

Y&T

• Like 1