Rush's Cinema Strangiato coming to theaters for one night only on August 21st

zappafrank

I guess Anthem/Ole has been looking around at other bands!

ncP2jYbl.png

Not a huge Dead fan and likely wouldn't see this, but that's a sustainable business model that could work. (Nine years in I suppose it has.....)

• Like 2

Has anyone tried to get tickets yet? I'm still seeing "coming soon"...

Got mine today. Believe they're on sale everywhere today.

This will be my first chance at seeing them in a theater as I've been working all the other times (a lot of fukking swing shift jobs in my life :sigh: )

Thanks, but nope. No idea what the problem is. Did a chat with AMC this morning she couldn't even find it at all.

Still no Paramus NJ AMC

So irritating.

Yeah I did a search on cinemastrangiato.com of your city and it showed "coming soon". I'm guessing it'll be available for you tomorrow or next day.

Just saw the trailer and I am impressed after being very sceptical.However I live in an area where even the garbage man doesn’t come i will wait for a DVD release
  • Like 2

Just saw the trailer and I am impressed after being very sceptical.However I live in an area where even the garbage man doesn’t come i will wait for a DVD release

Just bought four tickets! Back row center! Yahhhhoooooo!! Thank you Rush Forum!

Get the blu-ray with the 4K disc. DVD is going out of style!

• Like 3

Errrmm...yep I meant the Bluray .Cant wait for it to come out on vhs.Or Beta
  • Like 1

Er,I am not much up to this modern day technology but could they do online streaming for other parts of the world.Otherwise we are up the stream,um creek,with all this.

Just bought four tickets! Back row center! Yahhhhoooooo!! Thank you Rush Forum!

Get the blu-ray with the 4K disc. DVD is going out of style!

\\

The DVD will suit me fine thanks.

If there's some kind incentive for buying a theater ticket and I like it then I'll suppose I'll show up at the theater about 15 minutes before it starts and buy a ticket.

Still might do that anyway if most of it is going to be Geddy showing off his base collection and talking about the book or some 8/1/15 footage.

I'll need to see more trailers first though.

• Like 1

No reserved seating at the theater in my town so I'll arrive early for a prime spot

I've shown up pretty early to that theater on 2 occasions expecting a line, once for "Donnie Darko" and once for "Neither Wolf Nor Dog", and there wasn't one but I suspect this may be different. Then again, it's also showing in Camas and several places in Portland so maybe not. Still going to get there kind of early just in case.

Got my tickets for Dallas.

Are we sure there is going to be a DVD/Bluray release? Kind of hard to believe they will release a new Bluray every year -- maybe release to streaming services instead?