What Rush Song Are You Currently Listening To? v.3

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Earthshine ... a long time ago echo echo x a one ana 2, my father had passed.

I listened to this album despite the derogatory comments by whomever ... and so ... my son and I unexpectedly, moved across town to help out my mother who was ailing and needed help.

It was an experience! My son finished his P2nd education and was on his way.

Momsy passed and I cleaned up some messes & did my best to make the property more saleable.

Anyoldways, while living there, I joined this finest forum and besides sharing good times and great tunage, I encountered Earthshine, a bit late to the party if you will.

It was a very mild February night in 2008 if I remember correctly.

I have pictures to prove it although the camera exposure distorted the final result.

I feel a bit like Coolidge right now, cause I lost my train of thought for a bit ... no opium was involved. 

I love the song and enjoy songs/musical artists that speak of nature plus our interaction in an elightening way.

Oh yeah...

The missing part I forgot to mention, was ... the picture I photographed was taken through Maple Tree branches in the back yard from a tree that was rescued from the Alberta wilderness in 1966ish. KANANASKIS ... I believe but can't spell.

TTFN!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
P S
  • Like 2

On 2/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, Tinwoodsman said:

How It Is

... ahh, good memories with Achilles, my '93 GMC Dale Earnhardt Special with a bulletproof Sony CD player and of course, Rush!

Great song. It's been Vapor Trails for me all day anyway. 

• Like 3