What Rush Song Are You Currently Listening To? v.3

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

As a newbie, please let me know if this is ok to post this in this thread:

Played Limbo three times in a row yesterday while painting. My wife asked me to stop because it has such an "unsettled", anxious feeling. Instantly, I realized she had nailed it--the song conveys the feeling of being in limbo. For all these years, I'd missed that until she (a non-fan) complained about it. Has anyone else noticed that tension in the song?

• Like 1

I recently acquired a source for a concert from the Vapor Trails tour - 11th Oct 2002 West Palm Beach Florida.

It is an Audience/IEM matrix source and the sound quality is excellent with one slight problem - On about 5 of the songs

the sound drops slightly on one channel occasionally ... sound dip only maybe lasts half a second but maybe occurs 3 or 4 times during the songs.

No big deal but it bugged me slightly.

So i used an audio editor (Audacity) and was able to correct the offending sound dips.

Today was the first hearing of my handiwork and .....

What a great show! Very relaxed set from the boys and an hilarious 'Alex rant' during La Villa Strangiato! ...... and super sound. A very satisfying bootleg.

I recently acquired a source for a concert from the Vapor Trails tour - 11th Oct 2002 West Palm Beach Florida.

It is an Audience/IEM matrix source and the sound quality is excellent with one slight problem - On about 5 of the songs

the sound drops slightly on one channel occasionally ... sound dip only maybe lasts half a second but maybe occurs 3 or 4 times during the songs.

So i used an audio editor (Audacity) and was able to correct the offending sound dips.

What a great show! Very relaxed set from the boys and an hilarious 'Alex rant' during La Villa Strangiato! ...... and super sound. A very satisfying bootleg.

Amazing it has been 18 years already.

• Like 1

Indeed. They didn't play any UK dates on this tour so I only have the bootlegs to allow me to experience the Vapor Trail tour ..... next tour was R30 in 2004 which i did attend ..... where have the years gone?! Edited by zepphead

Indeed. They didn't play any UK dates on this tour so I only have the bootlegs to allow me to experience the Vapor Trail tour ..... next tour was R30 in 2004 which i did attend ..... where have the years gone?!

I agree. When I first listened to Rush in the 80s, I remember thinking they were a somewhat old band from the 70s. And when the 2-3 year gaps between albums started, it felt like a decade to me. Last tour I saw was Snakes and Arrows. Then life got incredibly busy.

• Like 1