Watch R40 today

Pound of Obscure

Well some of it while I was putting together something really big and unnecessarily difficult. Two things struck me. The drums are almost inaudible at times and when audible sound like they are under water. The second is that what I'm watching is never going to happen again. Never going to experience that again. Its gone. And my baby graduated high school today and will leave me in a couple months for college. You guys let me know if I'm coming off a little whiney. Other than that, not a bad day.

That is all.

• Like 1

Did you mean to write the title as a command? I gladly would if my mom wasn't on a House marathon, c'est la vie.
  • Like 2

Did you mean to write the title as a command? I gladly would if my mom wasn't on a House marathon, c'est la vie.

Should have said Watched, as in I watched R40 today. Still teary eyed from graduation. But commanding things is fun, so yes, I command that everyone watch R40 today.

• Like 1

I've got to queue it up and watch it again. Yup, it was a special time. A unique time for all of us fans (actually the whole span of Rush, as a band and being a fan for the majority of it)...and it'll never come again. *Sob* I can handle it. Until I go to watch R40 again.

Geddy had a ROUGH night that night, vocally.

Which is a real shame, because the concert I saw earlier in the tour (St. Louis...which I think was the 3rd or 4th one in) he sounded awesome.

Geddy had a ROUGH night that night, vocally.

Which is a real shame, because the concert I saw earlier in the tour (St. Louis...which I think was the 3rd or 4th one in) he sounded awesome.

Yeah, I saw them twice on that tour and he sounded great both times. That was just a bad night to record.

Well some of it while I was putting together something really big and unnecessarily difficult. Two things struck me. The drums are almost inaudible at times and when audible sound like they are under water. The second is that what I'm watching is never going to happen again. Never going to experience that again. Its gone. And my baby graduated high school today and will leave me in a couple months for college. You guys let me know if I'm coming off a little whiney. Other than that, not a bad day.

That is all.

I agree. The drums are kind of missing... and they sound like shit when they're not. I miss the Slingerland and Tamas, along with proper mix.

• Like 1