Has anyone been to ALL the RUSH shows in history? Every single show?

treeduck

Geddy and Alex . . . :P :P and maybe Liam? Are you thinking all the North American ones, or all ALL like the shows in Japan and Brazil? Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Geddy and Alex . . . :P :P and maybe Liam? Are you thinking all the North American ones, or all ALL like the shows in Japan and Brazil?

Geddy was fired, so did he miss a show or two? That leaves Alex.
  • Like 5

I thought Treeduck meant a fan?

I think he did, but Tom Healy hasn't weighed in yet! :)

Has Tom been to every show?

On that fan video I posted, one man said he had been to over 300 shows I think.

There was a member we had who called himself the #1 fan - I think he had been to about 130 shows.

• Like 1

Earl has..,

...in fact, Neil found him as a baby in a dumpster behind St. Catherine's and raised him as his own.

Took him everywhere he went, even had the cutest basket on the front of his bike for Earl to ride in.

That's why Earl is a monster drummer.

Michael Jackson had Bubbles, Neil had Earl.

• Like 4

Earl has..,

...in fact, Neil found him as a baby in a dumpster behind St. Catherine's and raised him as his own.

Took him everywhere he went, even had the cutest basket on the front of his bike for Earl to ride in.

That was very funny. I love a good laugh.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Earl has..,

:goodone: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

Earl has..,

I heard Neil found Earl in a basket floating down the San Francisco Bay like Baby Moses. Someone had placed a drum stick in his little hand. The rest is history. :cool:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I haven't been to all of Rush's concerts on their tours.

Possibly Beverly, aka Rushgrrl (not sure of spelling) from the CP board. Toronto native, but attended a lot of out of townshows, including most of the Vegas shows. This would have been before CP dropped out in Jan/Feb 2013. Edited by pjbear05

Possibly Beverly, aka Rushgrrl (not sure of spelling) from the CP board. Toronto native, but attended a lot of out of townshows, including most of the Vegas shows. This would have been before CP dropped out in Jan/Feb 2013.

Not her either. If the question is about fans, I'd be 99% certain that no one has been to all the Rush concerts, even if talking about the shows that were in actual concert venues.

Also, Bev is Rushgirl. Rushgrrrl is a much different person.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

Geddy and Alex . . . :P :P and maybe Liam? Are you thinking all the North American ones, or all ALL like the shows in Japan and Brazil?

Geddy was fired, so did he miss a show or two? That leaves Alex.

Yup Alex.

Rush is Alex's band.