Tell A Dumb Joke

Principled Man

How many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one, but it takes a very long time and the lightbulb has to want to change.

You ought to come out here with us peasants more often. :)

You're right. Wait, I mean you're not peasants! lol

• Like 1

I don't always get a good night's sleep, but when I do, it's because I got hammered on Dos Equis....

giphy.gif

Celibacy can be a choice or the result of circumstances.

Frank and his wife Ann were attending a marriage enrichment weekend

and the instructor said, "it's essential to know the things that are important to your mate."

He said to the men, "guys, what is your wife's favorite flower?"

Frank leaned over and whispered to Ann, "I'm pretty sure it's Gold Medal, right?"

Thus began Frank's celibacy.

• Like 1

Bono and Mick Jones go grocery shopping together. After an hour or so, Mick says to Bono "haven't you found what you're looking for yet?" Bono replies, "I would have, but we're all lost in this supermarket."
  • Like 1

The Invisible Man and the Invisible Woman just had a baby, but the kid’s nothing to look at....
  • Like 4

Here's a groaner, if you know the term.

Jim and Larry were in their favorite bar having a drink and a prison escapee in a orange jumpsuit runs in and shows a knife and demands everyone give him their wallets or purses. When he gets to Larry, he isn't quick enough with the wallet and the guy stabs him but then panics and runs out of the bar. Larry is so traumatized he passes out and wakes up in the ambulance. Jim is there with him and Larry asks, "what happened?" Jim says, "a con stabbed you, Larry."

Fella walks into a pub and orders 2 beers. The bartender asks 'why two beers?' The man replied 'Ah you see me and my 2 other brother agreed, that wherever we are in the world we'd order 3 beers to remember each other by'

The bartender perplexed replied 'but you've only got 2!' The man then replied 'well, I've given up drinking you see'

Because I am in Michigan, my radio station has Alice Cooper on it. He makes lots of good jokes, including this dad joke:

Why does the invisible man not want to go looking for a job? He can't see himself doing it.

• Like 1

There is only one Question to ask today.

Can we finally play euchre again? With ALL the relevant words and phrases that go with it?