Rare Rush Collection for Sale

snowdogged

I have some of the rarest Rush collectibles around:

- Two garbage bags full of Neil Peart: Special Fan Edition Laminated Autographed Turds that never made it to market. (Best offer)

- A leaked copy of Alex's soon to be released book entitled How to Blah Effectively. (Best offer)

- A pair of Geddy's mother's underwear. (Let's just say I took one for the team here.) $1,000,000

- A weeks worth of mail stolen directly from Neil's mail box. (Best offer)

- A molding of Alex's camel toe.(Best offer)

- Geddy's hub caps. (Best offer)

- A picture that Neil's daughter drew in kindergarten of a burning church. (Best offer)

- John Rutsey's ashes. (Best offer)

- Rush sex toys (Best offer)

- The original tape that Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was originally recorded on which was subsequently erased and recorded over multiple times which now has a very nice easy listening mix on it. (Best offer)

- Pubes (Best offer)

I'm embarrassed for you.

Do Mods lock or remove threads?

It definitely shouldn't be in this forum. More of a "I'm bored and want to mess with people because I'm attention starved" kind of thread, wherever that should go.

I'm embarrassed for you.

It definitely shouldn't be in this forum. More of a "I'm bored and want to mess with people because I'm attention starved" kind of thread, wherever that should go.

It was just a little spur of the moment satire on some of the Rush fan boys that I have seen over the years brought on by the effects a vape pen. There was absolutely no intention "to mess with people".and I had absolutely no malice intended towards anyone, just take a look at some of the horrible stuff that is said in this forum about Neil in a totally serious manner. I was only kidding around.
  • Like 1

I'm embarrassed for you.

It was just a little spur of the moment satire on some of the Rush fan boys that I have seen over the years brought on by the effects a vape pen. There was absolutely no intention "to mess with people".and I had absolutely no malice intended towards anyone, just take a look at some of the horrible stuff that is said in this forum about Neil in a totally serious manner. I was only kidding around.

Obviously you weren't serious and we all like to laugh. So post something funny and we will

and in case you cared it was the comments on Geddy's Mom and Neil's daughter that I thought were disgraceful.

• Like 2

I'm embarrassed for you.

Obviously you weren't serious and we all like to laugh. So post something funny and we will

and in case you cared it was the comments on Geddy's Mom and Neil's daughter that I thought were disgraceful.

People don't know if they are writing something funny when they are writing it, that is why stand-up comedians have to test material out on audiences first.

I will address the comment on Neil's daughter first which was only poking fun at comments that the Neil haters tend to make about Neil. It was only about a little girl drawing a picture to try to please her father.

As for the comment about Geddy's mom, sure, it was distasteful but most of the big comedian's today use distasteful jokes for the majority of their acts. It was only a comment on the ridiculousness at the lengths that some of the fan boys that I have seen would go to. I meant absolutely no disrespect to Geddy's mom.

I'm embarrassed for you.

People don't know if they are writing something funny when they are writing it, that is why stand-up comedians have to test material out on audiences first.

I will address the comment on Neil's daughter first which was only poking fun at comments that the Neil haters tend to make about Neil. It was only about a little girl drawing a picture to try to please her father.

As for the comment about Geddy's mom, sure, it was distasteful but most of the big comedian's today use distasteful jokes for the majority of their acts. It was only a comment on the ridiculousness at the lengths that some of the fan boys that I have seen would go to. I meant absolutely no disrespect to Geddy's mom.

There's no way a comment about Geddy's mom's underwear can be anything but distasteful, and if you needed to be told that then maybe we didn't know you as well as we thought all these years. Didn't think you'd make a post like that and wonder how it would be received on this forum.

• Like 1

This isn't funny on paper. However I can see the humor in the premise if it were acted out. For example, this could have made for a funny show intro video for a tour where Geddy, Alex and Neil are being goofs trying to sell silly Rush related memorabilia.

I'm embarrassed for you.

There's no way a comment about Geddy's mom's underwear can be anything but distasteful, and if you needed to be told that then maybe we didn't know you as well as we thought all these years. Didn't think you'd make a post like that and wonder how it would be received on this forum.

What it all comes down to is that I was only joking. Bad jokes don't seem to be tolerated here but I see hate mongering and racism just slide all of the time.
  • Like 1