The Revealing Science of God

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

On the Silent Wings of Freedom

Final Eyes

I am waiting

Some of these are not deep cuts.

“Wonderous Stories” was released as a single (#7 in UK) , and Gates of Delerium is the main track off an album that hit #4 in the UK, and #5 in the US.

My thought on what constitutes a deep cut is a song that one never hears on the radio (yes the radio). I have never heard either of those songs on the radio. And, let's face it, YES doesn't have a whole lot of songs on their 1970's albums, so choosing deep cuts is sort of limiting.

So Hemispheres, Bytor & The Snow Dog, Xanadu, 2112, Natural Sci and so on are deep cuts?

From those, I'd say 2112, Xanadu no, Natty Sci, ByTor, Hemi yes.

From those albums, a casual fan would for sure know Fly By Night & Anthem, 2112 and Bangkok, Circumstances & Trees. A deep track, basically, asks what tracks are not likely to be on a band's compilation album.

I heard the entire 2112 track played on the XM sirius deep tracks channel once. For Rush fans no it's not a deep cut. Then again for the real Rush fans there is no such thing. :)

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

“Wonderous Stories” was released as a single (#7 in UK) , and Gates of Delerium is the main track off an album that hit #4 in the UK, and #5 in the US.

My thought on what constitutes a deep cut is a song that one never hears on the radio (yes the radio). I have never heard either of those songs on the radio. And, let's face it, YES doesn't have a whole lot of songs on their 1970's albums, so choosing deep cuts is sort of limiting.

So Hemispheres, Bytor & The Snow Dog, Xanadu, 2112, Natural Sci and so on are deep cuts?

From those albums, a casual fan would for sure know Fly By Night & Anthem, 2112 and Bangkok, Circumstances & Trees. A deep track, basically, asks what tracks are not likely to be on a band's compilation album.

I’d definitely call Circumstances a deep cut. Hems is less deep than it, imo.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

Circumstances gets radio play.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

I’ve never heard it on the radio. I’d never heard of the song till I got the album.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

I’ve never heard it on the radio. I’d never heard of the song till I got the album.

I'd say that the title track is the one a guy would be least likely to stumble across, with the Trees being the most exposed track.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

I'd say that the title track is the one a guy would be least likely to stumble across, with the Trees being the most exposed track.

I’ll give you that for radio exposure, but the least bit of online research about Rush is gonna mention Hems long before Circumstances.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

The Trees is the only song I ever heard from the album on the radio. Because Toronto is only a couple hours over the border from here, there used to be a local radio station that was very kind with the amount of Rush they played. Circumstances, I never heard that on the radio. I'm even able to pick up some Canadian rock stations here and never heard them play it either. Maybe it got some play when the album was new but it certainly didn't get it over the course of time.

• Like 1

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

The Trees is the only song I ever heard from the album on the radio. Because Toronto is only a couple hours over the border from here, there used to be a local radio station that was very kind with the amount of Rush they played. Circumstances, I never heard that on the radio. I'm even able to pick up some Canadian rock stations here and never heard them play it either. Maybe it got some play when the album was new but it certainly didn't get it over the course of time.

It still gets played in Reno, and when I go back to the Seattle area I hear it.

Yet another reason to live out West.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

Yeah, I know that when it comes to where I'm deciding to live, the local radio station playing a song that I can easily hear any time I want from my own personal collection is a huge factor on whether I want to live there or not lol.

I'll do one for Yes.

Survival

The Prophet

Perpetual Change

Gates of Delirium

Wonderous Stories

Parallels

Final Eyes

I am waiting

Yeah, I know that when it comes to where I'm deciding to live, the local radio station playing a song that I can easily hear any time I want from my own personal collection is a huge factor on whether I want to live there or not lol.

one reason.

lol

Cheap Trick

The Ballad of TV Violence

You're All Talk

Auf Weidersehen

The House is Rockin'

Can't Stop It But I'm Gonna Try

Take Me I'm Yours

It All Comes Back to You

Give It Away

Dream the Night Away

These Days

ctpromo-600.jpg

• Like 1

Muse

United States Of Eurasia

Citizen Erased

Futurism

Exogenesis Symphony

Micro Cuts

Reapers

Revolt

Break It To Me

City Of Delusion

Falling Away With You

oh and plenty more

• Like 1

Kings X

Sunshine Rain

Move Me

Fade

What I Know About Love

Far Far Away

The Burning Down

Ocean

Blue

I Just Can't Help It

A Box

Abba

Disillusion

When I Kissed The Teacher

Angel Eyes

Our Last Summer

When All Is Said And Done

Under Attack

The Day Before You Came

Andante, Andante

The King Has Lost His Crown

My Love, My Life

• Like 1

Abba

The Day Before You Came

Such an incredible song.

Have you ever heard Steven Wilson's cover?

No, thank you...

Abba

Disillusion

When I Kissed The Teacher

Angel Eyes

Our Last Summer

When All Is Said And Done

Under Attack

The Day Before You Came

Andante, Andante

The King Has Lost His Crown

My Love, My Life