Alex Lifeson to perform at concert fundraiser for the West End Phoenix community newspaper May 31st

Rod in Toronto

So very belatedly, how was it?

It was cool, he played with the Rheostatics, whose singer is the editor of the newspaper they were gathering funds for. Other staples of the Canadian rock scene were also there. Aaaaaaaand...

It's going to happen again on October 02nd, and this time Rik Emmet will also play! I juts got two tickets and will bring my wife with me this time.

• Like 4

West End just posted that he cancelled, due to "scheduling conflict" - wonder what that's about? Guess I'm not going now!

West End just posted that he cancelled, due to "scheduling conflict" - wonder what that's about? Guess I'm not going now!

Apparently he's fully dedicated to finishing his album - I heard that through unofficial sources though.

The event was today - my first live show in almost two years!!!! It was fun, and Rik Emmett from Triumph played there:

20211002-150647.jpg

Edited by Rod in Toronto
  • Like 2

Apparently he's fully dedicated to finishing his album - I heard that through unofficial sources though.

The event was today - my first live show in almost two years!!!! It was fun, and Rik Emmett from Triumph played there:

20211002-150647.jpg

Great shot you got with Rik......good to see him still writing putting out music......from what I seen from interviews he seems like a really

down to earth,stand up guy........I think I still have his Star Licks Masters Sessions guitar tutorial VHS......great teacher

• Like 2

Alex Lifeson... performing live.

...as opposed to performing dead? Now that would be something to see! :P

The Dio hologram looks creepy.