Neil Started Playing Again!!!

snowdogged

I remember him saying that he stopped riding after he had crashed his bike and it scared the shit out of him and made him realize that it wasn't right to be riding his bike when he had a young child to take care of at home.

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember that.

Then I guess he just drives Carrie nuts. :LOL: ;)

I guess he's too cool for a trike.

• Like 1

I remember him saying that he stopped riding after he had crashed his bike and it scared the shit out of him and made him realize that it wasn't right to be riding his bike when he had a young child to take care of at home.

lolol Edited by tks95747

My neighbor is a vet and he has one. He had been in the Navy and slipped and fell on a ship and really messed up his neck/back area. It's the only motorcycle he can handle.

I think Neil ought to get one of those bikes with a side car.

giphy.gif

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 5

My neighbor is a vet and he has one. He had been in the Navy and slipped and fell on a ship and really messed up his neck/back area. It's the only motorcycle he can handle.

giphy.gif

Neil might actually start touring again with that thing, He'd shatter his old record for leaving the stage after the show in that thing.
  • Like 4

giphy.gif

Neil might actually start touring again with that thing, He'd shatter his old record for leaving the stage after the show in that thing.

LOLOLOL...That is funny as hell... :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 3

giphy.gif

That could be a young Neil from his Eddie Haskell look-alike days in the sidecar

• Like 2

giphy.gif

CoarseReadyHart-size_restricted.gif

If I had a dog that could do that I'd have parties at my house all of the time just to show people that my dog could do that.

How quickly we have devolved into sheer lunacy :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :rush:
  • Like 2

giphy.gif

What's the quickest time he's ever left a stage? Five seconds?

• Like 1

giphy.gif

What's the quickest time he's ever left a stage? Five seconds?

"left a stage" (I see what you're doing there) ... I could understand his urgency to "exit stage left" ;) if he had a pizza waiting for him...

Mods, please close this thread. The silliness is way too out of hand!

If it is appropriate to close this thread because of "silliness", you would have been better served to make your plea the moment right after the OP hit the post button... :facepalm:

I'm glad Neil is playing with himself again.

It's all about human biology and the reproduction of our species.

"Faithless"

Love is just a chemical in the brain that triggers endorphins and neural transmitters that want us to be "faithful" to one.

Yet the male must spread his seed into every woman to populate the world.

"The Peaceable Kingdom."

The "Ceiling Unlimited"

"The way out is the way in"

I'm getting the fukk out.

I hope all of you young humans on here find love and get married and have amazing children.

I've done it!

Sadly life doesn't always go the way you plan.

I have m girls. They are young adults now and I will always take care of them.

Good luck to Neil and Olivia!

Perhaps Olivia will make record with Geddy and Alex.

I will get my research department on that this weekend when I am back in Rush Country.

Hmmmm

April Wine

Triumph

Helix

The Tragically Hip

Bryan Adams

Neil Young

Platinum Blonde

Max Webster

Moxy

Saga

NEIL PEART RULES!!!

• Like 4

"Faithless"

Love is just a chemical in the brain that triggers endorphins and neural transmitters that want us to be "faithful" to one.

"The Peaceable Kingdom."

The "Ceiling Unlimited"

I hope all of you young humans on here find love and get married and have amazing children.

I've done it!

I will get my research department on that this weekend when I am back in Rush Country.

Hmmmm

April Wine

Triumph

Helix

The Tragically Hip

Bryan Adams

Neil Young

Platinum Blonde

Max Webster

Moxy

Saga

NEIL PEART RULES!!!

Glad to see you quoting three Vapor Trails songs - are you finally coming around to it..?

"Faithless"

"The Peaceable Kingdom."

The "Ceiling Unlimited"

I've done it!

Hmmmm

April Wine

Triumph

Helix

The Tragically Hip

Bryan Adams

Neil Young

Platinum Blonde

Max Webster

Moxy

Saga

NEIL PEART RULES!!!

Glad to see you quoting three Vapor Trails songs - are you finally coming around to it..?

I came around to Vapor Trails the other day... It was in the bargain bin at Goodwill... I left empty-handed :cool: