Neil Started Playing Again!!!

snowdogged

I have heard from a reliable source that after taking a hiatus for a few years that Neil finally caved in and got out the old Monopoly game and started playing again.

And he's letting people stay in his hotels for free as long as when they thank God for his generosity they understand good and well that God had nothing to do with it.

• Like 4

I heard he played Monopoly until he landed on the Luxury Tax... Then he got pissed and quit Edited by tks95747
  • Like 5

Monopoly? Dude, you got my hopes up..! :o

:P

Sorry Babycat, it took me a little while to figure out what you were talking about and then I realized that my title might lead people to believe that I meant Neil was back playing the drums. I came up with a few other titles for this thread that might be less confusing:

- Neil is back in the game!!!

- Neil was almost bankrupt and needed to take out a mortgage on his house.

- Neil went to jail.

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

Sorry Babycat, it took me a little while to figure out what you were talking about and then I realized that my title might lead people to believe that I meant Neil was back playing the drums. I came up few other titles for this thread that might be less confusing:

- Neil went to jail.

:kisshug:

• Like 2

Speaking of Neil, does he ever update his blog anymore, or did he retire it when he retired from "active duty"?

I think he retired it when he stopped riding his motorcycle. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1

Speaking of Neil, does he ever update his blog anymore, or did he retire it when he retired from "active duty"?

I think he retired it when he stop riding his motorcycle.

He doesn't ride his motorcycle anymore either?

What does he do?

I remember him saying that he stopped riding after he had crashed his bike and it scared the shit out of him and made him realize that it wasn't right to be riding his bike when he had a young child to take care of at home.
  • Like 1

I remember him saying that he stopped riding after he had crashed his bike and it scared the shit out of him and made him realize that it wasn't right to be riding his bike when he had a young child to take care of at home.

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember that.

Then I guess he just drives Carrie nuts. :LOL: ;)

• Like 3

Sorry Babycat, it took me a little while to figure out what you were talking about and then I realized that my title might lead people to believe that I meant Neil was back playing the drums. I came up with a few other titles for this thread that might be less confusing:

- Neil went to jail.

lmao :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

I have heard from a reliable source that after taking a hiatus for a few years that Neil finally caved in and got out the old Monopoly game and started playing again.

Go directly to jail

Do not pass Go

Do not collect £200

• Like 1

Go directly to jail

Do not pass Go

Do not collect £200

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

And he's letting people stay in his hotels for free as long as when they thank God for his generosity they understand good and well that God had nothing to do with it.

LMFAO... :laughing guy: :rush:
  • Like 1

Neil's too cerebral for Monopoly. My guess is he's a "Magic The Gathering" player.

Nah... I would think he would be playing......

82386a48317b021b1820e111e2bc1829.jpg

Edited by tks95747
  • Like 2