Summer is coming! Awkward Rush swim trunks available! :lol:

blueschica

BTW. This was the highlight of my day yesterday, so :cheers: to all who participated!
  • Like 3

BTW. This was the highlight of my day yesterday, so :cheers: to all who participated!

It was mine too. Thank you to you too. :) :cheers:

As a side note, it doesn't say much for our lives, Librarian, when a thread on TRF is the highlight of our day. :unsure:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

No one has mentioned the prices of these atrocities. I think they are a bit much, don't you?

It's nice that there's free shipping, but that's the least you can do after charging $33.50 for a pair of swimming trunks.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

No one has mentioned the prices of these atrocities. I think they are a bit much, don't you?

It's nice that there's free shipping, but that's the least you can do after charging $33.50 for a pair of swimming trunks.

But, do you have any idea how much money these things are going to save me? No more having to get bailed out of jail for me having to point it out to the ladies myself.
  • Like 3

But, do you have any idea how much money these things are going to save me? No more having to get bailed out of jail for me having to point it out to the ladies myself.

I got a good laugh out of that. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: Thank you! :cheers: A hearty laugh does wonders. :codger:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I don't think I would, and will be ordering, and buying any of those. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Wonder what the back side looks like ? :mwah:

That's not only funny, but it is a very good question. :goodone: We were so engrossed with the front that no one thought of the back I guess. :huh: :LOL: :cool:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

For the male and female models involved in those swimsuit pics, I can imagine their agent coming to them and saying "I've got some good news and some bad news."

These are just in time for this year's SI swimsuit issue. I hope I won't be disappointed.

• Like 3

Wonder what the back side looks like ? :mwah:

That's not only funny, but it is a very good question. :goodone: We were so engrossed with the front that no one thought of the back I guess. :huh: :LOL: :cool:

The Hemispheres on the bum would be hilarious!
  • Like 4