• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Principled Man said:

This is the true Sign of the Apocalypse.  :blink:

What ad wizard came up with this?!

Wow, all she did was re-attach the chain???  Really dumb:laugh:

1 hour ago, Rhyta said:

Wow, all she did was re-attach the chain???  Really dumb:laugh:

It's only fitting that the toilet-worthy Starship pop song was used in a commercial about toilets.      

• Haha 1

Me in the front yard with binoculars ??  (I dunno) for 45 minutes because it said on the 10 pm news tonight that some people in the area were seeing the Northern Lights!  They never came here, disappointingly.  

You would think I could have figured that out after like 5 minutes, lol.   :facepalm:

• Like 1

We had too much cloud cover here to see them,  40 miles north of us they were visible.  Kinda wish we had driven up to see them..oh well.  Friends sent us beautiful pics.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, laughedatbytime said:

Test for Echo over Abbey Road?

:facepalm:

Yet, at present, T4E has 13.9% of the vote...

The WTF part of this poll is that, of all the  Rush albums to include with those three certified classics, they picked T4E? How totally random. But we all know how some music polls work -- you purposely include a WTF choice because people will pick it for a goof. If you really thought a Rush album belonged with those other three, you go with Moving Pictures or maybe Permanent Waves or you don't include Rush at all.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The WTF part of this poll is that, of all the  Rush albums to include with those three certified classics, they picked T4E? How totally random. But we all know how some music polls work -- you purposely include a WTF choice because people will pick it for a goof. If you really thought a Rush album belonged with those other three, you go with Moving Pictures or maybe Permanent Waves or you don't include Rush at all.

Exactly, pick the lesser known album so it doesn't get many likes.  Of course I would pick Abbey Road on this one

• Like 1

Dear Miss Manners:

What did I do wrong?  All I did was ask my neighbor to stop shooting his AR-15 in his front yard because of the noise last night.  I now have five dead people in my house!  All shot in the head!    

Should I have politely asked him to stop shooting his AR-15 because he might hurt someone?  Or would that have been rude as well?  

A Survivor,

Cleveland, Texas

• Like 3

Could qualify for laugh thread as well.  Just keep doubling down, Santa Monica kapo Squidward.  

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/stephen-miller-candy-company-lawsuit-green-1234725150/

On that note, Pauly Shore needs to come back to Funny Or Die and mock him again for this.  Perfect timing since two actors from Encino Man are now Oscar winners.  Bilbo Baggins is overdue! :laugh:

Edited by invisible airwave

I had to post this somewhere.  Someone out there is always having a worse day than you.

The beginning of the Grace Under Pressure review in the second column.

Reading this

Texas Republican Bryan Slaton, who has led the MAGA crusade against “grooming” in the state, is now facing expulsion for inappropriate sexual conduct towards a teenage intern. Slaton said drag shows are “grooming children.”

The ones that makes the most noise are the ones to worry about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Reading this

Texas Republican Bryan Slaton, who has led the MAGA crusade against “grooming” in the state, is now facing expulsion for inappropriate sexual conduct towards a teenage intern. Slaton said drag shows are “grooming children.”

The ones that makes the most noise are the ones to worry about.

So very true.

I facepalmed when I realized I forgot to buy more socks. In my defense, trips to Wal Mart are brain numbing.

• Haha 1

It was actually yesterday but I watched the Frontline program about Clarence Thomas and his wife and he said a number of years ago he stopped watching any news and only got information from his wife and Rush Limbaugh. It's no wonder he's as far right as he is with those sources. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BastillePark said:

It was actually yesterday but I watched the Frontline program about Clarence Thomas and his wife and he said a number of years ago he stopped watching any news and only got information from his wife and Rush Limbaugh. It's no wonder he's as far right as he is with those sources. 

Along with "I love RV parks and Walmarts..."  :facepalm::blink:  When I'm not visiting other countries on my best buddy's dime :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Laugh/Facepalm moment:

I was watching the Brewer game with Mom for a few minutes, and she asked me what nationality Christian Yelich is…..because he didn’t look like a “true American”….. :blink: :biggrin:

“He’s a mix of Serbian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, German, English and Dutch,” I told her, “With one Japanese grandfather.”  We agreed that he is in fact a “true American”….

• Like 1

Hey, lady.....this ain't no Dukes of Hazzard audition!   :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Hey, lady.....this ain't no Dukes of Hazzard audition!   :facepalm:

Guess there was something on the cell phone she couldn't take her eyes off of...lucky no one was injured or worse killed.  Crazy :wacko: