What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Thank you laughedatbytime for following up!

But I am stepping away. Much better to sit and share a warm coffee or a cold beer and discuss the matter than to try and argue a point, among so many worthy points, among other contextual points?

I was never judging an opinion, I was suggesting that politics are better served elsewhere and having to choose a position didn't feel fair to me. I was expecting..."look what so and so did!" Facepalm!! Not a debate.

Perhaps I don't check in to this topic often enough and jumped on your post, unfairly. My bad. I am sorry if I hit a nerve, it's not my purpose to preach, I suppose I was being "keep it nice" but it's not my place.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, Bahamas said:

Thank you laughedatbytime for following up!

But I am stepping away. Much better to sit and share a warm coffee or a cold beer and discuss the matter than to try and argue a point, among so many worthy points, among other contextual points?

I was never judging an opinion, I was suggesting that politics are better served elsewhere and having to choose a position didn't feel fair to me. I was expecting..."look what so and so did!" Facepalm!! Not a debate.

Perhaps I don't check in to this topic often enough and jumped on your post, unfairly. My bad. I am sorry if I hit a nerve, it's not my purpose to preach, I suppose I was being "keep it nice" but it's not my place.

No apologies necessary!

On 10/5/2022 at 1:47 PM, NoahLutz said:

He stopped listening to racists.

Or, apparently, sometimes he’s listening to different racists now: the black Hebrew Israelites, Farakhan, Sharpton, Obama’s former pastor, and the like.  

Edited by NoahLutz
For grammar
  • Like 1

Greedy selfish morons.  Just for this, they deserve to go the way of Blockbuster.  We asked for lower prices, not restricted titles.  You're not Peacock, you jerks.  I'll stick with HBO Max, Showtime/Paramount and Starz thank you very much.

https://consequence.net/2022/11/netflix-ads-tv-shows-movies-not-available/

Made a comment on Farcebook yesterday that got somebody's jimmies in a rustle and violated their sensibilities, back in FB jail (no commenting for 24 hours).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Made a comment on Farcebook yesterday that got somebody's jimmies in a rustle and violated their sensibilities, back in FB jail (no commenting for 24 hours).

What’d you say?

1 hour ago, NoahLutz said:

What’d you say?

The OP was a "Do You Remember" post with a picture of a hand operated paper cutting machine.  My comment was "unbolt the blade and bury it in someone's head, like The Punisher (Thomas Jane) did to one of his would be assassins".  Oooh can't condone violence.

• Haha 1

Disgusting Madonna has hit a new low.  In her latest IG video, she actually licks water out of a dog bowl and squats over a bottle of sriracha sauce.

I can't believe I used to idolize that idiot when I was a kid.  It's stupid the things she does for attention, trying to stay relevant. 

I was gonna post a visual, but I didn't wanna get banned from this place.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

Disgusting Madonna has hit a new low.  In her latest IG video, she actually licks water out of a dog bowl and squats over a bottle of sriracha sauce.

I can't believe I used to idolize that idiot when I was a kid.  It's stupid the things she does for attention, trying to stay relevant. 

Now they actually did post that chit on Farcebook.  Madge has really hit rock bottom.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Now they actually did post that chit on Farcebook.  Madge has really hit rock bottom.

Her kids must feel so ashamed of her.  I think she feels a lot of pressure from having to compete with Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish. 

She needs to realize that she's not young anymore and stop doing things like this.  She's 64 and acts like she's 12.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 2

Madonna is always trying to shock people to get publicity.  A year ago she re-created Marilyn Monroe's deathbed scene for a magazine. 

She just does things like that so people will talk about her and bloggers will blog about her.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Krystal said:

Her kids must feel so ashamed of her.  I think she feels a lot of pressure from having to compete with Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish. 

She needs to realize that she's not young anymore and stop doing things like this.  She's 64 and acts like she's 12.

Forever 21! :cheer:

:facepalm:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Krystal said:

I can't believe I used to idolize that idiot when I was a kid.  

A lifetime ago, I was you, and Madonna was KISS.  :laugh:

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, invisible airwave said:

Maybe it's the irony talking, but it would have been nice if they had done MTV Unplugged in the 90s.

so remember this from R30.   Even outdoors it was moving.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Krystal said:

We don't need a visual, ban or none, because she's revolting.  She's become the left wing Ted Nugent which is fitting since both are from Detroit.  I'd put Gwyneth Paltrow in that category as well.  She even supported that sperm doctor during COVID lockdown ffs.  I'm no fan of you know who but that "bomb the white house" comment in 2017 crossed the line.  She just proves more and more why Cyndi Lauper was and is still better.

I'm no stranger to those whose works I've enjoyed disappointing me.  I'm looking at you, Morrissey and Kevin Spacey.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

The outfits that people wore to the MTV EMAs, VMAs and CMAs this year were so outrageous.  

I won't name names because they just want attention and I refuse to give them any.  

If you're a plus -sized woman, then why on earth would you wear a skin-tight catsuit?

If your skirt is completely see-through, then why bother wearing one in the first place? 

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 12:09 PM, invisible airwave said:

"Do you know we're the greatest COUNTRY IN THE UNITED STATES!?"

Half of one STATE voted for this buffoon.  May he RUNOFF and away.

Is politics ok to post again?  Or is it just ok when a Republican misspeaks, which would make sense as this wouldn’t even make the top 100 of Biden’s flubs just in the last 12 months and our faces would get sore if we facepalmed at every one of those.