What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Noel Gallagher is calling Prince Harry a woke snowflake. Anti masker and reason the word, wanker, exists says what? Sod off you Morrissey aping bellend.

the guy from Trapt says :hi: through his tears.

I keep getting-4 so far this afternoon, last one a couple of minutes ago-messages advising me not to use my Apple device due to a "security breach", if I wish to speak to tech support press 1, if you wish to hang up press 2. I don't press anything, just delete the message. The list of "missed" calls (all the usleess shit I don't bother answering) show just the phone number, indicating the caller is using the same Area Code. Bunch of idiots trying real hard to be a pain in the ass. And oh yes, I do not own any Apple device.
  • Like 1

I keep getting-4 so far this afternoon, last one a couple of minutes ago-messages advising me not to use my Apple device due to a "security breach", if I wish to speak to tech support press 1, if you wish to hang up press 2. I don't press anything, just delete the message. The list of "missed" calls (all the usleess shit I don't bother answering) show just the phone number, indicating the caller is using the same Area Code. Bunch of idiots trying real hard to be a pain in the ass. And oh yes, I do not own any Apple device.

Just like the ones that tell you there is a problem with your computer, please log on while we have you there and then will harvest your information if you are gullible enough to give it to them. These scams still sting people who aren't paying attention. No way is Apple or Microsoft calling you personally out of the blue... :smash:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

Just like the ones that tell you there is a problem with your computer, please log on while we have you there and then will harvest your information if you are gullible enough to give it to them. These scams still sting people who aren't paying attention. No way is Apple or Microsoft calling you personally out of the blue... :smash:

It's not just people who aren't paying attention. These m***********s prey on the elderly who may not be technologically savvy like my (at the time) 87 year old mom. I just wish I was there at the time to take over the call. They need to burn in hell and if hell doesn't exist it needs to be created in order to deal with these pathetic scum.

• Like 1

It's not just people who aren't paying attention. These m***********s prey on the elderly who may not be technologically savvy like my (at the time) 87 year old mom. I just wish I was there at the time to take over the call. They need to burn in hell and if hell doesn't exist it needs to be created in order to deal with these pathetic scum.

I'm done trying to teach my mother how to recognize a phishing scam. I'd have better success teaching a border collie.

I'm done trying to teach my mother how to recognize a phishing scam. I'd have better success teaching a border collie.

Mine got it pretty quick once I explained it to her.

• Like 1

Smart dog.

Smart dog.

Reported for extreme pedantry.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Smart dog.

Reported for extreme pedantry.

:P
  • Like 1

Watching the Westminster dog show and seeing how stupid humans, only concerned with looks, have ruined some dogs. Smashed faces that make breathing very difficult (Bulldogs, Pugs, etc) Fat dogs (lots of breeds). Dogs that literally run on their knees (German Shepherd Dog) all because they want a certain gate when they trot. Disgusting.
  • Like 2

Watching the Westminster dog show and seeing how stupid humans, only concerned with looks, have ruined some dogs. Smashed faces that make breathing very difficult (Bulldogs, Pugs, etc) Fat dogs (lots of breeds). Dogs that literally run on their knees (German Shepherd Dog) all because they want a certain gate when they trot. Disgusting.

Hell may have frozen over because I actually agree with this.

The Pekinese? Really?

Horrid looking things. They were bred by Chinese royalty and they were carried around in the sleeves of their garments/kimonos. No wonder they look squashed. Poor things.

It is the same with cat breeds too, persians have so many problems because of their flat faces. Noses run all the time and eyes too. Humans can be so stupid.

• Like 1

I give myself :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: for screwing up my trip to Denver to see the Brewers play the Rockies.

The Brewers are in Denver THIS COMING weekend - not the following weekend.

I have to cancel/change my round trip ticket as well as beg my boss to change my time-off request.

I think I'm going senile.... :bitchslap:

• Like 1

I give myself :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: for screwing up my trip to Denver to see the Brewers play the Rockies.

I have to cancel/change my round trip ticket as well as beg my boss to change my time-off request.

"I looked at the schedule today, my flight just didn't seem quite right..."

"I looked at the schedule today, my flight just didn't seem quite right..."

I found out only because my buddy out in Denver asked for my flight info. I sent it to him today, and he saw the "error".

If I had waited until Friday ..... :smash:

Washed up child "stacked actor" covidiot who beat his wife up, bailed out a murderer and went full Karen at Costco vs. the Tom Hanks/Paul Rudd of rock stars. Yeah, I'm siding with the latter because I'm not an edgelord punk who wants the world to burn to trigger people. Shove your silver spoon up your ass, ch(u)mp. You just made yourself an "ALONE AND EASY TARGET." Grohl DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING with your REHEARSED INSANITY. Even Courtney Hate has eased up on attacking Grohl ffs.

https://consequence....t-foo-fighters/

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I found out that there are people who actually watch dog shows on television.

It could be worse. People could pay big bucks on Broadway to watch cats.

• Like 2

Again with my mom :heart: She is in love with a groundhog that lives under the house! :banghead: That f**ker has dug one big hole under the side porch, and another under the concrete slab of the front porch, which is starting to cave in because of him! :o :o Going next weekend to try to fix the porch, but I told her that Mr. Groundhog has to go. I'll even call a live catch guy. She gets kind of mad and says, "Well, he has moved under the back patio this summer, maybe he can stay."

Not if I have anything to do with it! :lol: :lol:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2