What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Matt Gaetz quoting Margaret Thatcher: “If you want something said, hire a man. If you want something done, hire a woman.” After being investigated for child sex trafficking young teen girls. :facepalm: You can’t make this stuff up..

I recently read a review of a car and the writer was talking about the suspension settings and wrote something along the lines of, "when you push the 'N' button, the suspension gets stiffer than Matt Gaetz at a high school pep rally."

What was the name of the magazine, Green Car & Driver?

Matt Gaetz quoting Margaret Thatcher: “If you want something said, hire a man. If you want something done, hire a woman.” After being investigated for child sex trafficking young teen girls. :facepalm: You can’t make this stuff up..

I recently read a review of a car and the writer was talking about the suspension settings and wrote something along the lines of, "when you push the 'N' button, the suspension gets stiffer than Matt Gaetz at a high school pep rally."

What was the name of the magazine, Green Car & Driver?

Motor Authority. It may be online only but I'm not sure.

So today, I gathered up 25 packages of hot dog and brat buns that a customer had wanted to pick up today.

Over a week ago, I talked to the bread company drivers, who deliver to the store every day. They got me the buns right on time.

I put all the buns in a cart, staged them in a specific area, and left a HUGE note on the manager's desk, stating exactly where the buns were.

I called and texted the customer this morning to inform him that his buns were here and ready to pick up.

I told the assistant manager everything before I went home at 12:30pm.

At 2:30, I get a voice mail from the store. They couldn't find the buns.

I called the store and talked to the afternoon manager. They had finally found them (and my HUGE note), but only after the customer had left very angry.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wow, that sounds like total incompetence. Government run store?

Yes. Sam’s Club is fully staffed with federal government workers, who get paid $50 an hour with full benefits and six weeks paid vacation.

So today, I gathered up 25 packages of hot dog and brat buns that a customer had wanted to pick up today.

Over a week ago, I talked to the bread company drivers, who deliver to the store every day. They got me the buns right on time.

I put all the buns in a cart, staged them in a specific area, and left a HUGE note on the manager's desk, stating exactly where the buns were.

I called and texted the customer this morning to inform him that his buns were here and ready to pick up.

I called the store and talked to the afternoon manager. They had finally found them (and my HUGE note), but only after the customer had left very angry.

Yes. Sam’s Club is fully staffed with federal government workers, who get paid $50 an hour with full benefits and six weeks paid vacation.

:lol:

• Like 1

Please. I don't believe that. Although there are no Sam's Clubs in MA, I've been to their competitors, and I've been to Walmart. The employees appear to me to be actually working in those types of stores and in other stores run by the Waltons.

;)

https://loudwire.com...-radio-station/

Spotlight movie villain says what? Sit this one out, hypocrites. They're like Ted in this propaganda POS. They're probably snowflakey enough to call Captain And Tenille evil like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT1nm-KjVDg

Edited by invisible airwave

What in the flat earth is this Orwellian idiocy? This is his worst tweet and that's saying something. Go duck yourself, ex con.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

So, in your mind that looks like a coup?

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

• Like 2

What in the flat earth is this Orwellian idiocy? This is his worst tweet and that's saying something. Go duck yourself, ex con.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Looks more like he's late for a date in a black sedan to me.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy

NM Edited by blueschica

Wxm7SCH.jpg

You can cherry pick a picture from just about any violent event and claim it wasn't what it actually was. Kind of sad that some have fallen for it.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

You can cherry pick a picture from just about any violent event and claim it wasn't what it actually was. Kind of sad that some have fallen for it.

oSZY193l.png

Can you all please stop discussing the January 6th riots outside of SOCN?

I thought I posted this before, maybe I didn't. MY SON WORKS IN THE CAPITOL COMPLEX. HIS OFFICE WAS EVACUATED THAT DAY. HIS ROOMMATE IS THE LEGISLATIVE DIRECTOR FOR A MINNESOTA REPRESENTATIVE AND HAD TO FLEE DOWN A HALLWAY OUT OF HIS OFFICE THAT DAY. They are friends with many Capitol policemen, who are essentially their co workers. The lives of those policemen changed forever. At least 81 of them were assaulted. So yes, it was a big thing, yes, it was a coup attempt, yes, people were hollering "Hang Mike Pence" and meant it, and yes, Dinesh D'Souza tweets weird uninformed stuff but why do we have to talk about it here? I hear about it enough with many, many people from Pennsylvania currently being prosecuted for their crimes there that day. I would rather not hear about it outside of SOCN. Thank you in advance.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

oSZY193l.png

I thought I posted this before, maybe I didn't. MY SON WORKS IN THE CAPITOL COMPLEX. HIS OFFICE WAS EVACUATED THAT DAY. HIS ROOMMATE IS THE LEGISLATIVE DIRECTOR FOR A MINNESOTA REPRESENTATIVE AND HAD TO FLEE DOWN A HALLWAY OUT OF HIS OFFICE THAT DAY. They are friends with many Capitol policemen, who are essentially their co workers. The lives of those policemen changed forever. At least 81 of them were assaulted. So yes, it was a big thing, yes, it was a coup attempt, yes, people were hollering "Hang Mike Pence" and meant it, and yes, Dinesh D'Souza tweets weird uninformed stuff but why do we have to talk about it here? I hear about it enough with many, many people from Pennsylvania currently being prosecuted for their crimes there that day. I would rather not hear about it outside of SOCN. Thank you in advance.

If you don’t want it discussed, it’s probably best just to say that and ask Invisible Airwaves to stop bringing up his ignorant and hypocritical arguments. When you insert all sorts of emotionally charged conspiracy theory garbage in your post, you invite a response.

• Like 1

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

oSZY193l.png

With your son working at the Capitol Complex your feelings on the matter are understandable. It was a big deal. I remember the sadness and outrage I felt that day. January 6th unlike 911 is more complex, with more moving parts. Moving parts by different factions choosing to use the riot event for their own means. While this may be the wrong forum it needs to be discussed on the macro level if we're to learn from it.

Things I believe to be true.

Some were there in the Capitol with the worst intentions, insurrectionists. The zip ties, hang Mike Pence.

Some were peaceful protesters, they made a stupid decision entering the building. They were unarmed people engaging in civil disobedience. Stupid decisions have consequences.

An unarmed woman was shot and killed by police.

When you violently engage police at a rally or protest you forfeit being a peaceful protestor.

For political purposes the events of January 6th were crafted into The Insurrection Show. For propaganda not truth.

Those at the capitol grounds that never breached a barrier, never violently confronted police, that just attended a rally, shouldn't fear any repercussion.

Our justice system is supposed to be professional with the ability to figure it all out. The fact that no one has been charged with insurrection thus far gives me comfort that people aren't being overcharged and locked in a dungeon for life without due process.

Fela Kuti is ahead of The Go-Go's for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by about 95,000 fan votes. The most successful all-female band that played their own instruments and wrote their own songs. Ever. Versus someone I have never heard of. Bear in mind, this isn't about whether I like an artist or not. Or even if I'm familiar with their music. But it's rare that I've never even heard of an artist that has enjoyed some degree of success. No clue who Fela Kuti is.

Pffffft.

• Like 2

Fela Kuti is ahead of The Go-Go's for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by about 95,000 fan votes. The most successful all-female band that played their own instruments and wrote their own songs. Ever. Versus someone I have never heard of. Bear in mind, this isn't about whether I like an artist or not. Or even if I'm familiar with their music. But it's rare that I've never even heard of an artist that has enjoyed some degree of success. No clue who Fela Kuti is.

Pffffft.

Seriously, it’s called Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Not the Obscure Funk R&B Hall of Fame.

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

oSZY193l.png

If you don’t want it discussed, it’s probably best just to say that and ask Invisible Airwaves to stop bringing up his ignorant and hypocritical arguments. When you insert all sorts of emotionally charged conspiracy theory garbage in your post, you invite a response.

Again, why do I have to read about it outside SOCN?

I’m sorry Blueschica, as much as I hate the MAGA people there was no coup attempt.

I appreciate your opinions as they are informed and a result of critical thinking, buy again, why do I have to keep seeing these discussions outside SOCN?

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

oSZY193l.png

With your son working at the Capitol Complex your feelings on the matter are understandable. It was a big deal. I remember the sadness and outrage I felt that day. January 6th unlike 911 is more complex, with more moving parts. Moving parts by different factions choosing to use the riot event for their own means. While this may be the wrong forum it needs to be discussed on the macro level if we're to learn from it.

Some were there in the Capitol with the worst intentions, insurrectionists. The zip ties, hang Mike Pence.

Some were peaceful protesters, they made a stupid decision entering the building. They were unarmed people engaging in civil disobedience. Stupid decisions have consequences.

When you violently engage police at a rally or protest you forfeit being a peaceful protestor.

For political purposes the events of January 6th were crafted into The Insurrection Show. For propaganda not truth.

Those at the capitol grounds that never breached a barrier, never violently confronted police, that just attended a rally, shouldn't fear any repercussion.

Our justice system is supposed to be professional with the ability to figure it all out. The fact that no one has been charged with insurrection thus far gives me comfort that people aren't being overcharged and locked in a dungeon for life without due process.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

Orwellian idiocy indeed.

Wxm7SCH.jpg

oSZY193l.png

I appreciate that taxpayer money is not being wasted prosecuting active participants on charges that won't stick , but again why this stuff keeps coming up outside SOCN is the question I have. I do agree with yourprevious post that many people have made politics a large part of their lives but most of the time I dont wanna hear about it, Im not in SOCN.

• Like 1

Pffffft.

Prior to reading about him because of that vote, I'd never heard of him either, and I suspect there are many millions more who haven't. He seems to be well known in his country and maybe by people who listen to that kind of music, but for him to have that many votes is odd/suspicious. I suspect some electronic manipulation.

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughtful and well written responses. I just live with a lot of political issues every day. My husband teaches; my daughter and my sister have a chronic illness. Plus this is central PA, people here still love Josh Duggar, FFS :( I just don't care to see a lot of political opinions in all the threads where they have been appearing lately. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

I appreciate that taxpayer money is not being wasted prosecuting active participants on charges that won't stick , but again why this stuff keeps coming up outside SOCN is the question I have. I do agree with yourprevious post that many people have made politics a large part of their lives but most of the time I dont wanna hear about it, Im not in SOCN.

I feel ya. A failure to self police ourselves I guess.

• Like 1

Pffffft.

Prior to reading about him because of that vote, I'd never heard of him either, and I suspect there are many millions more who haven't. He seems to be well known in his country and maybe by people who listen to that kind of music, but for him to have that many votes is odd/suspicious. I suspect some electronic manipulation.

If everyone on this site goes to https://vote.rockhall.com/ and votes for the Go-Go's we can do something about this travesty.

• Like 1