What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Fox News reporter quotes Reddit post as factual... :facepalm:

The unfortunate incident was part of a report from Fox on the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ, the protest group which is occupying part of Seattle, and is led by hip-hop artist Raz Simone.

Hoping to highlight a fracture in the group, news anchor Martha MacCallum quoted from a Reddit post, which read: “I didn't vote for Raz. I thought we were an autonomous collective. An anarcho-syndicalist commune at the least. We should take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.”

John Cleese has a laugh at their expense...https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-cleese-fox-news-duped-by-monty-python-100514364.html

• Like 3

On one of my favorite hikes in the Sierra foothills, some jackass spray painted a boulder with "I can't breathe".

Stick to burning stores and stealing shoes, please.

On one of my favorite hikes in the Sierra foothills, some jackass spray painted a boulder with "I can't breathe".

Stick to burning stores and stealing shoes, please.

Or just get a BLM tee that pays homage to my favorite Sabbath album, MOR. Might get that once COVID related unemployment rolls in. Chalk on sidewalk is ok. Nature is off limits.

Well, it’s bad enough Baby Driver now has TWO pedos. First, Spacey and now the main actor.

http:// https://movieweb.com/ansel-elgort-sexual-misconduct-underage-girl/

Not really a facepalm...or made me sad...or pissed me off. Somewhere in between all of those I guess...

Just holier than thou, hypocritical rubbish involving race relations and consumer products. Then, the same idiot continued speaking proudly but this time about eating healthily despite being well within the range of being morbidly obese. You gotta be kidding

I don't want to tread on SOCN's turf, but I facepalmed hard when I heard that protesters in San Francisco (I think) had torn down a statue of Ulysses S. Grant.

I'm generally sympathetic to the removal of Confederate statues, but this is literally the guy who ground the Confederacy into the dust! WTF?

I can hear the mob now -- "It's an old guy with a beard! He probably owned slaves! Bring it down!"

History, people! Know it.

• Like 4

I don't want to tread on SOCN's turf, but I facepalmed hard when I heard that protesters in San Francisco (I think) had torn down a statue of Ulysses S. Grant.

I'm generally sympathetic to the removal of Confederate statues, but this is literally the guy who ground the Confederacy into the dust! WTF?

I can hear the mob now -- "It's an old guy with a beard! He probably owned slaves! Bring it down!"

Grant was eulogized by Frederick Douglass. He inherited a slave and freeed him within a year.

Then again, Douglass isnt faring all that well in the recent hysteria, a statue he helped fund in Louisville (I believe) is a target of the mob.

They better leave ZZ Top statues alone!

http:// https://www.spin.com/2020/06/sammy-hagar-vows-to-play-concerts-regardless-of-coronavirus-if-some-of-us-have-to-sacrifice-on-that-ok/

And just like that, I’m no longer a fence rider. Team Diamond Dave for life! Doesn’t hurt he’s an EMT either.

Still better than Van Cherone even though it’s EVH to blame for that debacle.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

People who spend any part of their day following (or participating in) the childish and dysfunctional crap on Twitter. :facepalm:
  • Like 4

People who think wearing a face mask is a Democratic plot of some kind....

People who think COVID is a (liberal) hoax that's been totally overblown so as to bring Trump down. And if you think there aren't people who believe that shit, you ain't payin' attention.

125,000 Americans dead and still rising douchebags

Moron neighbors and their effing fireworks. Rocky is taking them well, but I'm concerned for the weekend when these idiots ramp it up. Thank God for calming treats and CBD oil.
  • Like 1

Moron neighbors and their effing fireworks. Rocky is taking them well, but I'm concerned for the weekend when these idiots ramp it up. Thank God for calming treats and CBD oil.

But what about the dog?
  • Like 4

People who think COVID is a (liberal) hoax that's been totally overblown so as to bring Trump down. And if you think there aren't people who believe that shit, you ain't payin' attention.

"douchebags"...interesting word choice
  • Like 1

Reminds me of that old song from the early 80s “Pass the douchebag” ((‘pon the left hand side))

• Like 1

Reminds me of that old song from the early 80s “Pass the douchebag” ((‘pon the left hand side))

Classic!
  • Like 1

Science

Body count (125,000 and still rising)

• Like 1

Science

That's math.
  • Like 1

Science

That's math.

I want to know more about the rising douchebags.

• Like 1