What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

A nonprofit group caught up in an embezzlement scheme in Mississippi used federal welfare money to pay former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre $1.1 million for multiple speaking engagements, but Favre did not show up for the events, the state auditor said Monday.

Details about payments to Favre are included in an audit of the Mississippi Department of Human Services. State Auditor Shad White said his employees identified $94 million in questionable spending by the agency, including payments for sports activities with no clear connection to helping needy people in one of the poorest states of the U.S.

The audit was released months after a former Human Services director and five other people were indicted on state charges of embezzling about $4 million. They have pleaded not guilty and are awaiting trial in what White has called one of Mississippi’s largest public corruption cases in decades.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Sometimes, trouble just follows a man." - Josey Wales (and Brett Favre)

and Farve didn't know he had $1.1m coming his way? Got some splainin to do.

• Like 1

A nonprofit group caught up in an embezzlement scheme in Mississippi used federal welfare money to pay former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre $1.1 million for multiple speaking engagements, but Favre did not show up for the events, the state auditor said Monday.

Details about payments to Favre are included in an audit of the Mississippi Department of Human Services. State Auditor Shad White said his employees identified $94 million in questionable spending by the agency, including payments for sports activities with no clear connection to helping needy people in one of the poorest states of the U.S.

The audit was released months after a former Human Services director and five other people were indicted on state charges of embezzling about $4 million. They have pleaded not guilty and are awaiting trial in what White has called one of Mississippi’s largest public corruption cases in decades.

"Sometimes, trouble just follows a man." - Josey Wales (and Brett Favre)

and Farve didn't know he had $1.1m coming his way? Got some splainin to do.

Especially to himself! If he's smart, he will re-evaluate how he (and his agent) manages his money.

• Like 2

Axl Rose and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin getting into a Twitter beef. I won't get into the politics of this, but I find it funny how this clueless suit is trying to combat a turd throwing monkey.

It's like a contest on that claymation wrestling show Celebrity Deathmatch.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 2

How about the guy who wore a KKK hood as a mask to a grocery store in California? This is truly stupid and wrong. At least the workers at the store made him take it off :16ton:

I hate Cali nazis.

%20https%3A//imgur.com/D3z9Uv6.jpg

Looked at why Martin Luther Kim is trending on Twitter. I thought POTUS COVIDIOT was kissing Kim Jong’s ass but it’s even worse. A Kim with a big ass married to an ass. Last thing I need is virtue signaling from that phony family. Remember that Pepsi commercial?

The town the guy in the KKK hood is Santee and it has the nickname Klantee, evidently he's not an outlier.

I guess Kimmy's followers have also called her Malkim at one point, sheesh don't these fools know any history? :facepalm:

Axl Rose and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin getting into a Twitter beef. I won't get into the politics of this, but I find it funny how this clueless suit is trying to combat a turd throwing monkey.

It's like a contest on that claymation wrestling show Celebrity Deathmatch.

Axl gave me a free Dr Pepper and I still haven’t had my check. Axl didn’t produce two awful movies with Leto and Eisenberg miscast in their roles either. Axl wins. Mnuchin got in the ring and got his little ass kicked. Of course the whiny meltdown queen of late from Trapt bashed him because he’s delusional enough to challenge Ice T to a fight.

rbMsVvN.jpg

Screw his politics. He’s a delusional idiot no matter who he supports. Lead singers of safe sounding butt rock have no room to diss Pantera and call true metal fans nerds. As unhinged as Phil has been in the past and what a douche he was to the Paul bros, I would love to see him give Chris Brown (Yep, his name.) 5 minutes alone for that. That one hit wonder loser won’t be so headstrong anymore.

Edited by invisible airwave

A 79-year old man is dead in my town because he parked too close to some guy in a home improvement store parking lot.

Disagreement → argument → fisticuffs → death from injuries.

Indeed. :facepalm:

This is as bad as the guy who got stabbed because someone perceived he cut in line at Popeye’s for their new chicken sandwich, a few months back.

Actually, this is worse.

How about the guy who wore a KKK hood as a mask to a grocery store in California? This is truly stupid and wrong. At least the workers at the store made him take it off :16ton:

I hate Cali nazis.

D3z9Uv6.jpg

Looked at why Martin Luther Kim is trending on Twitter. I thought POTUS COVIDIOT was kissing Kim Jong’s ass but it’s even worse. A Kim with a big ass married to an ass. Last thing I need is virtue signaling from that phony family. Remember that Pepsi commercial?

Okay, ummm...what?

I don’t know anything about any of these references. I am completely clueless, I guess

My dear, grey-haired mother is so worried/paranoid about people looking in the garbage that she wants me to burn all her extra sheets of address labels. She can’t use the paper shredder, as the labels’ glue jams up the machine. She REFUSES to just throw them in the garbage bag. Apparently, the garbage isn’t safe at the landfill. People WILL dig into the bags and see her name and.....do something....I have no idea what.....

:facepalm:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Yeah that was damn pathetic.

Apparently her employer caught wind of this news and put her on administrative leave. Good!

Additionally, her dog has been taken from her (though she voluntarily surrendered the pup). Good!

• Like 1

So here's my state's latest foray into the national news, which I'm sure you've seen:

ETM2T2YXIJDW3JBI5TTIDOGUNQ.jpg

And this, Governor, is why "personal responsibility" is a great line in a speech, but pretty useless as public policy.

So here's my state's latest foray into the national news, which I'm sure you've seen:

And this, Governor, is why "personal responsibility" is a great line in a speech, but pretty useless as public policy.

In today's spoiled, selfish and self-centered society, expecting the masses to act responsibly - own their own and without any supervision - is about the most naive thing one can do.

• Like 3

Our chaos goblin in chief threatened to shut down social media after getting called out on libeling an idiotic talking head.

Oh also - A Minneapolis police officer killed an innocent man in front of young kids on Monday.

• Like 1

Our chaos goblin in chief threatened to shut down social media after getting called out on libeling an idiotic talking head.

Oh also - A Minneapolis police officer killed an innocent man in front of young kids on Monday.

And a Karen/Kyle had the nerve to shame the grandaughter of Johnny Cash. I can think of a certain iconic middle finger photo by the man in black for the covidiot.

GDByq9T.jpg

• Like 2

I see that in times like these and think this:

Hmmm....I don't see many octogenarians in that photo.