What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

No, numbnuts, no veterinarian is going to give you the canine coronavirus vaccine. I shouldn’t have to explain why....just Google it.

The equine one won’t work either. Stop asking; your stupid is showing. :facepalm:

ETA: one of my neighbors. I suspect there have been a few too many generations of cousin-marrying in his family.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 1

TRUMP IS A PIECE of DOG POOP, and he's OUR PRESIDENT. [i didn't vote for his stupid ass.]

2hxA9TD.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

That speech this afternoon. We need leadership - not rambling.

Ultra Liberals always trying to bash Trump. Pure Comedy.

I wish Hilary Clinton was our President!!!!!

Things in America would be so much better!!!!

BIDEN WILL SAVE US ALL!

Can't wait to vote for him.

I actually can't do a facepalm, but at my Super Bowl Keg Party I did my first KEG STAND!!

FUKK THE FORTY WHINERS! LOL!

Everything in the world is shut down, yet The Rush Forum is still open for business.

I'm a sports freak!

I am concert whore.

Everything is cancelled.

I love this place!!

Will you Rushheaed Haters demand a one month ban on me? LOL!!

Luckily the guy who runs this place. I can't remember his name is fuckking fair.

Despite being in close proximity with numerous people who have since tested positive for corona virus in recent days, Trump says he doesn't plan to get tested because he doesn't have any symptoms :facepalm: Or he will eventually but not because of that :facepalm: My head hurts , this is supposed to be reassuring he's got it under control???? :smash:
  • Like 1

Trump is the Devil!!

It’s all his fault the the Coronavirus is here!!!!

What World Leader on this planet has the Covid19 virus under control?????????????????

NONE!!!!!!!!

You Trump Haters are the true entertainment

I can’t wait for Biden to win!!!!

He’s 77 years old!!!!

You better hope your next President doesn’t get the Coronavirus.

That wonderful man doesn’t even know what hotel he is staying at!!

A great future leader!!!! He’s got my vote!!!!

“Idiots Rule!!!”

Love

Jane’s Addiction

The hoarding in my town has gotten to the point where my local Woodman's (24 hour grocery store) has to close its doors from 12 am to 5 am.

The 3rd shift employees can now stock the shelves without interference.

• Like 2

The hoarding in my town has gotten to the point where my local Woodman's (24 hour grocery store) has to close its doors from 12 am to 5 am.

A good way to clear a store so you can shop in peace is to chase people around while coughing.

• Like 1

Tom Hanks is currently more than 7,000 miles away from Hollywood, preparing to film Baz Luhrmann’s upcoming Elvis Presley biopic in Australia. But last night’s news that he and his wife, Rita Wilson, tested positive for the coronavirus feels, in some ways, like the most seismic news the U.S. has received since the pandemic reached our shores.

Uh... it does?

:facepalm:

Didn't you know that nothing is ever a real problem until it affects Celebrities? :eyeroll:

yeah those other infected or dead people are irrelevant.

• Like 1

One guy that drives me nuts is Jim Cramer, the ranting financial lunatic on cnbc. That's one guy you want to avoid in times like these because he changes his loudmouth opinions quicker than an adhd trailer park kid on koolaid.
  • Like 1

BIDEN WILL SAVE US ALL!

I can't wait to GET RID OF TRUMP!

Trump is the Devil!!

It’s all his fault the the Coronavirus is here!!!!

What World Leader on this planet has the Covid19 virus under control?????????????????

NONE!!!!!!!!

You Trump Haters are the true entertainment

I can’t wait for Biden to win!!!!

He’s 77 years old!!!!

You better hope your next President doesn’t get the Coronavirus.

That wonderful man doesn’t even know what hotel he is staying at!!

A great future leader!!!! He’s got my vote!!!!

“Idiots Rule!!!”

Love

Jane’s Addiction

Earl! STOP BEING A GIGGY-GAGGY BITCH!

That's enough!

YYGIjP4.gif

No, numbnuts, no veterinarian is going to give you the canine coronavirus vaccine. I shouldn’t have to explain why....just Google it.

The equine one won’t work either. Stop asking; your stupid is showing. :facepalm:

ETA: one of my neighbors. I suspect there have been a few too many generations of cousin-marrying in his family.

If your local veterinarian has been working with scaly anteaters from China, I would stay away..... :o

BIDEN WILL SAVE US ALL!

For the record I'm no liberal. I'm no conservative either. Definitely a centrist.

Still think we need strong, decisive leadership. Thanks.

• Like 3

A good way to clear a store so you can shop in peace is to chase people around while coughing.

I was so tempted yesterday to fake a coughing fit, then say loudly, "damn, I just haven't felt quite right since I got back from Italy last week...."

• Like 4

I was so tempted yesterday to fake a coughing fit, then say loudly, "damn, I just haven't felt quite right since I got back from Italy last week...."

ok, let's take this up a notch. go through the store dressed like this guy. no one will be within 20 feet of you.

hospital-gown1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=780

• Like 4

I get lots of legal documents from my employer, but an official "Allowed Out Of The House" document for my car's dashboard?

Strange days, indeed....

• Like 1

Today, at my Sam's Club, a customer was having issues at the self-checkout. She was trying to buy a whole bunch of bank gift cards. Thousands of dollars worth.

She said that she got an e-mail about how she was due several hundred thousand dollars. All she had to do was buy and send in $10,000 worth of bank gift cards. The store manager promptly denied her all gift card purchases.

People are DUMM. :bitchslap:

• Like 3

The last time I was at Woodman’s it was crazytown anyway! :P And that was before all the hoarding around the virus nutty-ness started.

I get lots of legal documents from my employer, but an official "Allowed Out Of The House" document for my car's dashboard?

Strange days, indeed....

I just got one of those yesterday, myself.

Excellent times in which we’re living, yup.

Today, at my Sam's Club, a customer was having issues at the self-checkout. She was trying to buy a whole bunch of bank gift cards. Thousands of dollars worth.

She said that she got an e-mail about how she was due several hundred thousand dollars. All she had to do was buy and send in $10,000 worth of bank gift cards. The store manager promptly denied her all gift card purchases.

People are DUMM. :bitchslap:

:o :o Thank goodness the manager was there to stop her! I'm always telling my elderly mom, no grandkid is going to call you for bail in the middle of the night! (Even though there is one that has ended up in that situation but she doesn't call grandma about it . . :( )

• Like 1