What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

The State of New York sent a cease & desist letter to none other than our old friend, Jim Bakker, for selling fake cures for the coronavirus. His Silver Solution sells for over $125.00 a bottle.

Once a slimy, sniveling con artist, always a slimy, sniveling con-artist. :facepalm:

Dropped a full tray of Taco Bell Nachos Supreme - face down - on my new carpet. :facepalm:

While cleaning up the mess, I knocked over a floor lamp, which was holding my bottle of The Macallan and a sculpture of Groot. :facepalm:

Nothing broken, thankfully..... :D

Pleeeaase tell me you also split your pants.

• Like 1

:LOL: :lol: Yeah, even my husband bought into it! :LOL: He brought home a 20 pack the other day. He said he was in the store and all of the toilet paper was gone except for this huge raft. He panicked that the town was out of tp and snatched it up, lol.

• Like 1

Dropped a full tray of Taco Bell Nachos Supreme - face down - on my new carpet. :facepalm:

While cleaning up the mess, I knocked over a floor lamp, which was holding my bottle of The Macallan and a sculpture of Groot. :facepalm:

Nothing broken, thankfully..... :D

Pleeeaase tell me you also split your pants.

I also split my pants! :facepalm: :facepalm: ;)

• Like 1

You can always use newspaper. Oh wait, there are no more newspapers.

I read print newspaper every day.

You're lying.

No, I’m not.

I’m not here to get in a pissing match with you. But thanks for calling me a liar.

You're lying.

No, I’m not.

I’m not here to get in a pissing match with you. But thanks for calling me a liar.

I was just kidding.

You're lying.

No, I’m not.

I was just kidding.

Hahaha

Haha

Ha

:facepalm:

No worries, let’s move on. :)

You're lying.

No, I’m not.

I was just kidding.

Hahaha

Haha

Ha

No worries, let’s move on. :)

No. Seriously. I need to be kicked in the ass for that one. Form a line people. Form a line.

hqdefault.jpg

Tom Hanks is currently more than 7,000 miles away from Hollywood, preparing to film Baz Luhrmann’s upcoming Elvis Presley biopic in Australia. But last night’s news that he and his wife, Rita Wilson, tested positive for the coronavirus feels, in some ways, like the most seismic news the U.S. has received since the pandemic reached our shores.

Uh... it does?

• Like 4

Tom Hanks is currently more than 7,000 miles away from Hollywood, preparing to film Baz Luhrmann’s upcoming Elvis Presley biopic in Australia. But last night’s news that he and his wife, Rita Wilson, tested positive for the coronavirus feels, in some ways, like the most seismic news the U.S. has received since the pandemic reached our shores.

Uh... it does?

Didn't you know that nothing is ever a real problem until it affects Celebrities? :eyeroll:

• Like 3

Uh... it does?

I like Hanks plenty but when I heard that news it was merely an acknowledgement of “Oh man, that sucks”

• Like 2