What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

The Kansas City Chiefs' defense...

Their offense blew it as well.

Yes, yes, true -- but while we have to expect every good unit to have an "off-day" at work sometimes, that defense is consistently legit weak. When their offense was struggling, they could not up their game. The "ole" style defense is getting tedious.

<p><p><p>

I almost just yelled at my fifteen-year-old to turn his music down! What am I, my dad? The commercials are true -- I'm becoming my father . . . :codger:

vader-nooooo.jpg Edited by goose
  • Like 2

umpires' incompetence

President incompetence.

qZ2cAX3.gif

Bladder issues are no laughing matter. :no:

NOT INCONTENENCE.

• Like 1

umpires' incompetence

President incompetence.

qZ2cAX3.gif

NOT INCONTENENCE.

Large land masses are no laughing matter either. :no:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Laurasia-Gondwana.svg/716px-Laurasia-Gondwana.svg.png

(although "Laurasia" is kinda funny)

• Like 2

umpires' incompetence

President incompetence.

qZ2cAX3.gif

NOT INCONTENENCE.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Laurasia-Gondwana.svg/716px-Laurasia-Gondwana.svg.png

NOT CONTINENTS EITHER!

cmVsCAT.gif

• Like 1

umpires' incompetence

President incompetence.

qZ2cAX3.gif

NOT INCONTENENCE.

NOT CONTINENTS EITHER!

cmVsCAT.gif

Whatcha got against mustard and ketchup/catsup? :huh:

21794822-620x400.jpg

• Like 1

Just shoot me now. :( Going into our fourth hour waiting in the emergency room. Our daughter and her roommate got rear ended pretty hard by an SUV full of high school kids. Everyone seems to be ok but the Dr. wanted to get CAT scan of Allie's head and neck due to pain. And of course Halloween and ERs being what they are. My hero of a husband chose to come along and is now regretting it, but what ya gonna do. . .
  • Like 4

Just shoot me now. :( Going into our fourth hour waiting in the emergency room. Our daughter and her roommate got rear ended pretty hard by an SUV full of high school kids. Everyone seems to be ok but the Dr. wanted to get CAT scan of Allie's head and neck due to pain. And of course Halloween and ERs being what they are. My hero of a husband chose to come along and is now regretting it, but what ya gonna do. . .

Sorry to hear about this!

I facepalmed with much shame because I gave our first trick or treater only one piece of candy- I only had a little, I wasn't sure when I could get more, and I kept hoping him being an early bird meant that other houses would give him more either as a reward for being early, or because they were going to go to bed early and turn out lights. I was more generous with the other kids.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this!

I facepalmed with much shame because I gave our first trick or treater only one piece of candy- I only had a little, I wasn't sure when I could get more, and I kept hoping him being an early bird meant that other houses would give him more either as a reward for being early, or because they were going to go to bed early and turn out lights. I was more generous with the other kids.

That's always such a fine line to judge! :LOL: It's hard some years to get it to come out right!

• Like 1

Read this yesterday...up and coming rapper who went by the name Pop Smoke was shot and killed during a home invasion early Wednesday morning...fans said the day before he was killed, he posted a photo of a stack of cash on his Instagram- in the same photo with the cash was a gift bag label, upon which was written his home address, where he was summarily shot and killed.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/19/arts/music/pop-smoke-dead.html

• Like 2

Read this yesterday...up and coming rapper who went by the name Pop Smoke was shot and killed during a home invasion early Wednesday morning...fans said the day before he was killed, he posted a photo of a stack of cash on his Instagram- in the same photo with the cash was a gift bag label, upon which was written his home address, where he was summarily shot and killed.

https://www.nytimes....smoke-dead.html

Shouldn't it be Gangster 101??? Don't post public photos of yourself holding wads of cash.

What a waste.

That poor dumb bastard who somehow managed to build a steam-powered rocket in order to prove the Earth is flat, and then ends up flattening himself when said rocket malfunctions.

Common sense RIP :( :rose:

Here lies Sad Mike. He had a dream

to build a marvelous flying machine.

The machine would prove the world was flat,

Alas, he ended up a splat.

And on his tombstone it is writ:

"What a goddamned idiot."

-W Turdsworth

03-william-wordsworth.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/19/arts/music/pop-smoke-dead.html

Dumb kid!

That poor dumb bastard who somehow managed to build a steam-powered rocket in order to prove the Earth is flat, and then ends up flattening himself when said rocket malfunctions.

-W Turdsworth

His flat earth profession was almost definitely a lie to obtain funds. Before professing that he was a flat-earther, “Mad” Mike Hughes was only able to obtain a hundred bucks or so from crowd funding for his rockets. After stating he was a flat-earther, he was backed by the flat earth community and reached his monetary goal. Even his PR rep stated that the whole flat earth profession was “a schtick” that gave him publicity.

So yeah, I’d say he is...or WAS an idiot but probably not due to him having been a flat earther.

• Like 2

http:// https://sports.yahoo.com/garth-brooks-wears-sanders-jersey-gets-heat-from-fans-who-dont-know-barry-145456961.html

Snowflakes. I feel like Luke “not sure” Wilson more and more every day. Same thing happened when Skaggs of my Angels died just because his Jersey was 45. Think before you bloody tweet!

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

-W Turdsworth

His flat earth profession was almost definitely a lie to obtain funds. Before professing that he was a flat-earther, “Mad” Mike Hughes was only able to obtain a hundred bucks or so from crowd funding for his rockets. After stating he was a flat-earther, he was backed by the flat earth community and reached his monetary goal. Even his PR rep stated that the whole flat earth profession was “a schtick” that gave him publicity.

So yeah, I’d say he is...or WAS an idiot but probably not due to him having been a flat earther.

"An idiot by any other name would smell as ridiculous."

- Billy Shake

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

:LOL:

• Like 1

http:// https://sports.yahoo.com/garth-brooks-wears-sanders-jersey-gets-heat-from-fans-who-dont-know-barry-145456961.html

Snowflakes. I feel like Luke “not sure” Wilson more and more every day. Same thing happened when Skaggs of my Angels died just because his Jersey was 45. Think before you bloody tweet!

This is flippin’ hilarious!!

Dropped a full tray of Taco Bell Nachos Supreme - face down - on my new carpet. :facepalm:

While cleaning up the mess, I knocked over a floor lamp, which was holding my bottle of The Macallan and a sculpture of Groot. :facepalm:

Nothing broken, thankfully..... :D