The 2019 Milwaukee Brewers

Principled Man

I would guess the Brewers won't lose again and the division will end in a tie .. after that who knows .. the Brewers would have the momentum that's for sure

At Coors Field, anything can happen. The baseballs fly out of there just like at Miller Park.

The red-hot Brewers still have their own personal kryptonite - the Cardinals. They give the Brew Crew a hard time every single game.

A heartbreaking, brutal loss. One of the most devastating choke jobs I have ever seen in my life.

I really wanted the Brew Crew to send the Nats to the golf course. DAMN!!!!!

I would guess the Brewers won't lose again and the division will end in a tie .. after that who knows .. the Brewers would have the momentum that's for sure

At Coors Field, anything can happen. The baseballs fly out of there just like at Miller Park.

The red-hot Brewers still have their own personal kryptonite - the Cardinals. They give the Brew Crew a hard time every single game.

A heartbreaking, brutal loss. One of the most devastating choke jobs I have ever seen in my life.

I really wanted the Brew Crew to send the Nats to the golf course. DAMN!!!!!

Too have been so close...

2019 National League Wild Card:

Josh Hader 4

Brewers 3

I have a sure-fire cure for Josh Hader.....

13755446e5f9383842862c45f8516eba--king-henry-queen-mary.jpg

:rage: :rage: :rage:

This at least spares the networks from the possibility of a Milwaukee/ Tampa World Series.

Their hopes...

NY/LA

NY/STL

NY/WAS

NY/ATL

Then Houston against the National league in that order. Anything other than those two American League teams will have execs hanging themselves.

Edited by edhunter
  • Like 1

This at least spares the networks from the possibility of a Milwaukee/ Tampa World Series.

Their hopes...

NY/LA

NY/STL

NY/WAS

NY/ATL

Then Houston against the National league in that order. Anything other than those two American League teams will have execs hanging themselves.

The Astros are fully capable of winning it all, and I hope they do! I’d love to see Greinke get a Ring.