The 2019 Milwaukee Brewers

Principled Man

Cardinals maybe creating some daylight with the chasers

Brewers are spiraling downward! They have Houser and Lyles pitching next, so there’s still hope!

(I will not talk trash until it 's over; I will not talk trash until it's over; I will not talk trash until it's over . . . )

Yadier Molina could be up there in a walker, and he could still beat the Brewers with his bat.....

Boy, 10-0 has nice round number feeling to it, doesn't it?

I know, chickens and eggs, and with all those games remaining against the Cubbies, things could get really interesting really quickly -- but I hope they don't!

I'll be rooting for the Brewers in any Milwaukee-Chicago matchup, just so we're clear.

Boy, 10-0 has nice round number feeling to it, doesn't it?

I know, chickens and eggs, and with all those games remaining against the Cubbies, things could get really interesting really quickly -- but I hope they don't!

I'll be rooting for the Brewers in any Milwaukee-Chicago matchup, just so we're clear.

Throwing pitches right down the middle with the bases loaded is not on my list of "Wise Things To Do"...... :doh:

• Like 1

Since the Brewers traded for him in late July, Jordan Lyles is 6-1 with an ERA of 2.39.

The Brewers are 8-1 in his starts. :haz: :haz: :haz:

2a4642a6-bc6f-48c3-8378-6444d2d06949-Getty_1158921868.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Brewers 7

Cardinals 6

I watched it happen, but I'm still trying to believe that it happened.... :o :LOL:

A 9th inning, 2-out, full count Grand Slam by Ryan Braun....

6e01b189-401e-4f3d-9713-dcf0b44ae490-GAN_20191509_jwc_ac1_025_83790716.jpg?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Edited by Principled Man

Winning 12 of 14, the Milwaukee Brewers are making it known that they are not just Christian Yelich and a bunch of bums!

They're three games behind St. Louis with 9 games to play. Wild cards aren't good enough. They want the Division Title!

10abbbec-44a1-4cb4-9611-1b3b33e27c42-Getty_1175794306.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

5fb30ac7-36d2-4f7f-9d54-2e829458d14f-GAN_20190919_jfv_ma9_025.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp 44529d0c-685b-4724-874c-6a78bace9f1c-GAN_20190919_pjc_ma9_926.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

The Milwaukee Brewers' last 17 games:

vs Pirates W 4-3

vs Pirates W 10-1

vs Pirates W 10-1

vs Padres W 5-1

vs Padres L 2-1

vs Padres W 3-1

vs Padres W 5-1

@ Cardinals W 7-6

@ Cardinals W 5-2

@ Cardinals L 10-0

@ Marlins W 3-2

@ Marlins W 7-5

@ Marlins W 4-3

@ Marlins W 8-3

vs Cubs W 8-5

vs Cubs W 3-2

vs Cubs W 7-1

They get a well-deserved day off tomorrow, and then they finish the season with 3 games in Cincinnati and 3 games in Colorado.

They are tied with Washington for the top NL Wild Card spot.

They are 3 games behind St. Louis for the NL Central Division.

No matter what happens, the Brewers have earned their fans' respect and admiration for getting red hot, even without their best player, Christian Yelich. The PITCHING has been nothing short of magnificent during this hot streak. Stud starter Brandon Woodruff has returned after two months on the DL, and he's throwing serious heat as if he never left.

It's gonna be a frenzied, exciting last week! GO CREW GO!!!

c6dc3665-db49-44ca-a4db-d7151c74760e-GAN_20190917_ads_bs5_031.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

They are on fire!

Can't wait for the playoffs!

The Brewers had better be at their best, because they're playing in homer friendly parks. They could roll, or they could get rolled over.

Pitching, pitching and more pitching.....

Can the Cardinals hold off the hard-charging Brewers? I'm afraid that after the marathon loss to Arizona, following the emotional high of sweeping the Cubs at Wrigley, the Cards may be a bit spent.

If they can recover for the next game out west, maybe the Cubs will be eliminated by then, so they won't be trying too hard in the last series!

(yeah, that's the ticket . . . I'm sure if the Cubs are out of it, they won't try like hell to stick it to their arch-rivals . . .)

Edited by Nova Carmina

Milwaukee Brewers clinch Playoff spot for 2nd consecutive year!

Just GRAND!!

38a0bbb8-7b83-4cf5-8492-030b7c7fa959-AP_19268833108251.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

11c50864-1dc2-42b2-8108-1325dbe0e10f-AP_19269064907900.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

JUST WILD!!

4f27078a-5ffb-4974-9d97-26512d228d6f-Getty_1177143301.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Can the Cardinals hold off the hard-charging Brewers? I'm afraid that after the marathon loss to Arizona, following the emotional high of sweeping the Cubs at Wrigley, the Cards may be a bit spent.

If they can recover for the next game out west, maybe the Cubs will be eliminated by then, so they won't be trying too hard in the last series!

(yeah, that's the ticket . . . I'm sure if the Cubs are out of it, they won't try like hell to stick it to their arch-rivals . . .)

I think the Cubs hate the Brewers even worse than the Cards right now ... so you never know .. Maddon has to play some of the call ups now that they are out of it..

I think the cubs will win one game over the weekend .. I would guess the Brewers won't lose again and the division will end in a tie .. after that who knows .. the Brewers would have the momentum that's for sure

• Like 1

I think the Cubs hate the Brewers even worse than the Cards right now ... so you never know .. Maddon has to play some of the call ups now that they are out of it..

Yeah, there was an article on ESPN yesterday quoting Maddon saying he's sure his lineups will piss the Brewers off. The enemy of my enemy, I guess!

I would guess the Brewers won't lose again and the division will end in a tie .. after that who knows .. the Brewers would have the momentum that's for sure

At Coors Field, anything can happen. The baseballs fly out of there just like at Miller Park.

The red-hot Brewers still have their own personal kryptonite - the Cardinals. They give the Brew Crew a hard time every single game.

• Like 1

The 2019 Milwaukee Brewers ended their wild and wacky regular season and a wild and not-so-happy note. A walk-off wild pitch, which completed a 3-game collapse in Colorado.

At 89-73, the beaten, battered and bruised Brewers now get to limp into Washington, where they play the top Wild Card Washington Nationals in a one-game playoff. If they can beat Max Scherzer and the Nationals, they will then travel to Los Angeles to play the #1 seed Dodgers.

The odds are against us, and the situation is grim....Sounds like fun!! -- James T. Kirk

The 2019 Milwaukee Brewers ended their wild and wacky regular season and a wild and not-so-happy note. A walk-off wild pitch, which completed a 3-game collapse in Colorado.

At 89-73, the beaten, battered and bruised Brewers now get to limp into Washington, where they play the top Wild Card Washington Nationals in a one-game playoff. If they can beat Max Scherzer and the Nationals, they will then travel to Los Angeles to play the #1 seed Dodgers.

The odds are against us, and the situation is grim....Sounds like fun!! -- James T. Kirk

Going 18-2 only to get swept by the Rockies was a bummer, for sure. Re-group and get it done tonight, boys!