My new job...

Nate1647

Thanks everyone! To be honest, I only knew about 2 or 3 of their songs before starting to learn the audition material :facepalm:

I've already started to insert some Neil style fills in certain places (I just can't help myself) :oops:

The thing I failed to realize about the band is just how many different styles and genres they incorporate. I've had to learn a lot of new little grooves and go way outside my comfort zone, which is quite satisfying!

Great stuff. That's probably why you got chosen.

Always liked what I heard which isn't much, but I dig that kind of stuff.

Thanks everyone! To be honest, I only knew about 2 or 3 of their songs before starting to learn the audition material :facepalm:

I've already started to insert some Neil style fills in certain places (I just can't help myself) :oops:

The thing I failed to realize about the band is just how many different styles and genres they incorporate. I've had to learn a lot of new little grooves and go way outside my comfort zone, which is quite satisfying!

IMO the measure of a musician is how well they can translate between genres. No one plays one genre who is worth their weight. The fact you're able to pick things up that quick means you got "it", probably no mistake they picked you.

Fusion baby!

• Like 1