The 2019 Steven Wilson Rush "Synth" Year Remixes In 5.1 On Blu-ray: 1982-1987! Would You Buy Them?

RUSHHEAD666

Well, I lost ALL respect for Steven Wilson. A great musician, but highly unprofessional and arrogant. One of the worst things one could is publically slam another band. He had some horrible things to say about Greta Van Fleet. He's probably just jealous of their immediate success.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/03/steven-wilson-greta-van-fleet-boy-band-led-zeppelin/

Come on down to MOTS and see whats shaking...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/107061-in-defense-of-greta-van-fleet/#

Steven last week announced he will be working on remastering the Black Sabbath catalogue. From his Twitter: "Honoured to be working on the catalogue of the mighty @BlackSabbath with the announcement today of an expanded reissue of the band’s classic album Vol.4".

This.Will.Be.Awesome

I'm really loving the new YES Steven Wilson remixes tonight! Holy Yes Balls! Steven Wilson is the true "Sound Chaser" in my mind! LOL!

The Japanese pressings are done in HQ mastering too. Delicious for my ears! The US pressings are done on blu-ray. I don't have those yet.

I am loving the way Steven is transforming classic prog albums into a modern sound with current technologies.

Jethro Tull

ELP

Gentle Giant

Yes

So if Geddy goes got Steven and asked him to remix the "synth" years of Rush music would you be totally pumped and buy them?

The Wison YES remixes come in a box set on vinyl. Must be Heaven. I wish they would do a box set for the cds too but not even Japane did it.

All are sold separately.

So, if Steven did:

"Signals"

"Grace Under Pressure"

"Power Windows"

"Hold Your Fire"

Are you IN???

All four albums would come housed in a beautiful box on vinyl with new original art done by Wilson himself with Syme collaboration.

I'm licking my chops for this to happen!!

"Anything can happen!"

Love,

"Prime Mover"

HYF needs a remix very badly.

All the 80s albums would benefit from a remix. They were originally mixed digitally, and 80s digital isn't a pretty thing.

I would MUCH rather see Steven Wilson take a shot at VT, though. It would have been great if he'd been given the job instead of Bottrill.