Congratulations on 30,000 posts, JohnRogers!

That One Guy

SOCNer, TOSTer, and all around great-guy JohnRogers hits a cool 30,000! Congrats! :cheers:

Remember just hanging with the guys before you got married? Well, you’re a little young and unmarried so just trust me on this. TRF is just like meeting up with the guys except you don’t have to leave your house. You don’t even need to put pants on.

Celebrate in style, TLS...have someone pump your gas for you, and partake in America's finest delicacy...

Chicago-Style-Deep-Dish-Pizza-RecipeGirl-5.jpg

Damn that Italian Casserole looks tasty but I just ate a couple of slices.

I’m already tired of this NJ jobs program where I have to sit around waiting on the guy. For something I’m fully capable of doing my self. Some of these guys mastered the look.

“Your change, sir”.

unv8q-pbtitle.jpg

Suddenly I’m giving the pump monkey a dollar and he didn’t even clean my windshield, WTF MAN.

• Like 2

SOCNer, TOSTer, and all around great-guy JohnRogers hits a cool 30,000! Congrats! :cheers:

Remember just hanging with the guys before you got married? Well, you’re a little young and unmarried so just trust me on this. TRF is just like meeting up with the guys except you don’t have to leave your house. You don’t even need to put pants on.

Celebrate in style, TLS...have someone pump your gas for you, and partake in America's finest delicacy...

Chicago-Style-Deep-Dish-Pizza-RecipeGirl-5.jpg

Damn that Italian Casserole looks tasty but I just ate a couple of slices.

I’m already tired of this NJ jobs program where I have to sit around waiting on the guy. For something I’m fully capable of doing my self. Some of these guys mastered the look.

“Your change, sir”.

unv8q-pbtitle.jpg

Suddenly I’m giving the pump monkey a dollar and he didn’t even clean my windshield, WTF MAN.

It's the multiplier effect. ;)

• Like 1

Come on now, John Rogers. Geddy said whenever someone wants to honor you, you ought to be gracious and accept.

Like this: giphy.gif

Canada’s great gift sent me a congratulatory tweet with a video attachment.

• Like 2