.*.*.* : Happy Birthday RUSHHEAD666 : *.*.*.

Verena

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday, Earl! :cheers: It's a theme birthday wish! ;) Best wishes to a guy who hands down always has awesome posts! I hope it's a wonderful day for you!

qzuZjYel.jpgyDiINP0m.png2mvSdVYm.jpg

Blues!! I LOVE U!!!!

Wow!

Really?? The Y&T stuff for me????

As you can see Blues, I'm still on Vegas time, but I knew despite being burnt out yet still with high octane in my tank, I had to come on here here and thank all of my friends!

I am so flattered yet again.

I'm amazing by how many Rush Women dig me! LOL!

My ex wife of 19 years left me 4 years ago. But it wasn't just because of taking her all around North America for RUSH.

I never changed.

I'm 51.

I just took my parents to see KISS in Vegas.

The EX was over the rock and roll thing.

It's life.

She turned 40 and found her own path.

I'm still doing all of the Rush math when I play the drums to Neil in my garage.

LOL!

Humans just grow apart.

I chose rock and roll and concerts.

Hell we are all flawed.

But hell I'm thawed out and I am loving my life again.

Being single and free is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo super!

I'm living my life in reverse!

Yet still doing the rock and roll thing.

My 18 year old daughter just completed the art work for my CD EP with my 21 year old nephew! His girlfriend is going to play the bass.

We are going to gig this summer as a three piece!

I'm very excited!

I am not pumping or pimping my drumming or a cd.

I will give them away for free.

It's not about the money.

It's about making music and being happy and free. "Alien Shore?" LOL!

Seriously!

I'm finally on an album! Four tracks!!! You guys and gals will love the song "Kill The Lights!"

I purposely ended the song as a homage to Neil. It's ending is very "Limelight."

LOL!

Hell

I'm 51 now and my bandmates are 21.

Never give up on your dreams. Age is just a number.

You may think I'm arrogant, but thanks to Neil being my mentor since the 8th grade, I still can play with that same intensity.

And hell I'm a nobody.

Even Alex let me tryout for Rush on the Wine Train. He gave me 30 seconds on a seat cushion.

I played YYZ with my fingers.

Alex politely said....

Thank you... that's it! Next!!!

It was epic!

Rod and Felicia were there!

On and on and on.

73 backwards in 37.

That's how I feel tonight after three nights in Vegas. LOL!

Rock on , Earl! Take some photos at your gigs this summer- Your band sounds awesome! I'm glad it was a good birthday for you!

Thanks Blues!!! Will do!!

Incredible Birthday Week! Finishing it off tonight for some Danko Jones and Nashville Pussy!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Earl!

http://www.metaladies.com/wp-content/gallery/fedra/15.jpghttp://www.metaladies.com/wp-content/gallery/fedra/15.jpg

She's hot brother!

Thanks!!

You have always been here for me since the beginning back in 2006.

I hope we meet one day.

There are so many amazing people on here and I really want to meet you all.

The few people on here who I offend or just don't get me, no worries. As Whitesnake would play.... "We Wish You Well."

I'll take this reality! Even on a one dimensional writing Rush Forum. The best place ever!

"STILL"

Love,

The Commodores

Hey Pat! Love you brother.

Oh and KISS RULES!

Aye and here's the new Whitesnake song video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKMwGzOmtsE

WOW!! Holy Shit Balls Pat! You made my day! Love it!!! Nice retro Jag! Nice retro song! Simple and melodic with excellent guitars and of course Tommy crushing the kit at the end!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Earl!

http://www.metaladies.com/wp-content/gallery/fedra/15.jpghttp://www.metaladies.com/wp-content/gallery/fedra/15.jpg

She's hot brother!

Thanks!!

I hope we meet one day.

The few people on here who I offend or just don't get me, no worries. As Whitesnake would play.... "We Wish You Well."

I'll take this reality! Even on a one dimensional writing Rush Forum. The best place ever!

"STILL"

Love,

The Commodores

Oh and KISS RULES!

WOW!! Holy Shit Balls Pat! You made my day! Love it!!! Nice retro Jag! Nice retro song! Simple and melodic with excellent guitars and of course Tommy crushing the kit at the end!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

And Hoekstra dominating!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Earl!

She's hot brother!

Thanks!!

I hope we meet one day.

"STILL"

Love,

The Commodores

Oh and KISS RULES!

And Hoekstra dominating!

What a great addition to the band! Can't wait for "Flesh & Blood!"

Signed,

POISON

Happy Birthday Earl!

She's hot brother!

Thanks!!

I hope we meet one day.

"STILL"

Love,

The Commodores

Oh and KISS RULES!

And Hoekstra dominating!

What a great addition to the band! Can't wait for "Flesh & Blood!"

Signed,

POISON

Gimme BODY AND BLOOD all day!!!!

#tobiasemeritus

• Like 1

Lorraine! You're name rhymes with cocaine.

Earl, you sure do know just what to say to a lady! :coy:

Cocaine. YUCK! Lorraine, YUM!!!

guKkFtM.gif

• Like 2

When I say this, I'm glad, and proud of myself that I haven't tried, and done any cocaine, heroin, hashish, and other illegal drugs. I haven't smoked marijuana, and haven't liked it's been legalized, too. With, and you, Lorraine, I don't hardly know to be saying anything like that. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

When I say this, I'm glad, and proud of myself that I haven't tried, and done any cocaine, heroin, hashish, and other illegal drugs. I haven't smoked marijuana, and haven't liked it's been legalized, too. With, and you, Lorraine, I don't hardly know to be saying anything like that.

Sex? Rock'n'Roll?

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

Maybe, it's not just "Rock and roll", but sex, and making love, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: Dear Friend, Congratulations!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You are very sweet Verena!

Thank you very much for my birthday thread.

I just got home from Las Vegas. It was a wild whirlwind of wonderful Willy Wonka Wizardry. LOL!!!

Three nights. Came home up 700 USD thanks to playing slot machines with my awesome parents!!!

I know many think it's Lost Wages, but if you have a strong gut and a good connection to the Universe anything is possible.

I should write a book..... "How To Become A Stellar Slot Machinist." Perhaps I'm "Workin Them Angles, I mean Angels Overtime." LOL!

"Clockwork Angles?" I've got it down to a science. It's all following your own personal "mathematical path."

I should charge you for this free public advice. It truly works.

Trust me.

I'm not as crazy as some fo you think.

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" folks.

I prefer winning money, not eating at KFC, Popeye's or Church's Chicken. But amen "People" to quote Paul Stanley. I do believe.

IN KISS I TRUST!!!! LOL! IN THE RUSH FORUM I LUST!

I love pumping 1/2KISS down your throats RUSH Fans, but at least Paul and Gene are still out there. You should all thank your lucky STARMEN for Gene and Paul believing in RUSH and hiring them to open for them 100 times in 1975.

We all know "Caress Of Steel" was a bomb to the public. Even the boys in KISS shook their heads.

I think it's a masterpiece. DUH!

I saw KISS in Sac and now in Vegas.

Paul's voice is NOT synched.

You "PEOPLE" believe everything you read on the internet? Prove me wrong. Show me that Paul is cheating.

Is Gene Simmons using piped in synched bass lines? Forget the vocal issues.

Milli Kissnilli?

The T Mobile One Golden Knights Arena was SOLD OUT! VEGAS BABY!

Gene, Paul, Tommy and Eric must be doing something right!

I want to make a bet right now on my own birthday thread with anyone on here who reads this.

But this is just a bet for all the ignorant KISS Haters out there. I want you to write a song with lyrics that is better than any KISS song.

C'mon And Love Me People.

I know I have a lot of love on here despite a few wankers. LOL!

It's good to be loved and hated. It's the spice of life that turns up so bittersweet.

I will meet all of you girls in the "Ladies Room." I'm still on Vegas time! LOL!

Heck Paul Stanley flew right over my head during a great KISS Klassic. No spoiler alert.

But I know you want to pull the trigger of my "Fun Gun."

During another KISS song near the end there are huge black KISS balloons that are dropped from about onto the crowd below.

We had Row P for Paul on Paul's side. Yes, I planned that on purpose. So many P words. Perfect! PARTY PLEASE!

Anyway, my 81 year young dad caught a KiSSS balloon! Kiss fans were so nice helping my dad get the balloon. One cool woman untied the end and delated it and my dad gave me the KISS balloon since it was my birthday last NITE!

My mom's first time seeing KISS. She's 78. My mom's favorite song of the nite was "BLACK DIAMOND." I swear you guys, "Tears Are Falling."

It was one of the best times in my life and like the Great Johnny Blaze has been saying for years, I am blessed and cursed.

However, more blessed.

Thanks again V for the birthday thread.

KISS RULES!!

KISSES TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE!!!

My Name Is Earl!

Thank you very much too, Earl! :kisshug: :hug2: :yay:

• Like 1

When I say this, I'm glad, and proud of myself that I haven't tried, and done any cocaine, heroin, hashish, and other illegal drugs. I haven't smoked marijuana, and haven't liked it's been legalized, too. With, and you, Lorraine, I don't hardly know to be saying anything like that.

Good for you Derek!! I love my birthday thread even more! Sex and Rock And Roll! SEX, BEER AND ROCK AND ROLL! That's what I'm into!!! "Makin' Love" is fine too!

Signed,

KISS

• Like 1

Sex? Rock'n'Roll?

Sex Pugs And Rock And Roll? LOL!

My ten year old son Earl IV is a pug! He's my son. My girls are grown and gone. He's the perfect companion.

Earl I have to hand it to you. There is no one else on this forum who would take the time to reply to each greeting individually. You are one of a kind!

Thank you my friend for noticing!!! Of course I will always take the time out to thank everyone individually! Birthdays are only once a year!

Cheers!!!!

Earl I have to hand it to you. There is no one else on this forum who would take the time to reply to each greeting individually. You are one of a kind!

Like I said, after little Earl was born, they broke the mold. One of a kind.

Muchas grassy ass savvy señora! This one of a kind dude is finally going to have a cd ep!! I think I rambled about it on an earlier post but it's finally all coming together! My youngest daughter Skylar is 18. She designed the album cover. Hunter is my 21 year old nephew who wrote and plays every instrument on the EP except for the drums. Yours truly.

So Pumped! His girlfriend is learning all the bass parts every single day. So will will be a three piece with a cool female on the bass! Loving it!!! We are called The Color 6. The name of the album is called "Aurora." Hoping to gig this summer! This is not some lame solicitation guys and gals. I don't want a dime. I recorded everything for free. Family is more important that money.

I will hope to mail some of these cds out to some of my friends on here.

The last song on the EP is called "Kill The Lights." I was able to do a Neil Peart homage at the end of the song. Very "Limelightish."

CHEERS N BEERS N BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS!!!!

ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!

ROCK ON

• Like 1

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: Dear Friend, Congratulations!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You are very sweet Verena!

Thank you very much for my birthday thread.

I just got home from Las Vegas. It was a wild whirlwind of wonderful Willy Wonka Wizardry. LOL!!!

Three nights. Came home up 700 USD thanks to playing slot machines with my awesome parents!!!

I know many think it's Lost Wages, but if you have a strong gut and a good connection to the Universe anything is possible.

I should write a book..... "How To Become A Stellar Slot Machinist." Perhaps I'm "Workin Them Angles, I mean Angels Overtime." LOL!

"Clockwork Angles?" I've got it down to a science. It's all following your own personal "mathematical path."

I should charge you for this free public advice. It truly works.

Trust me.

I'm not as crazy as some fo you think.

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" folks.

I prefer winning money, not eating at KFC, Popeye's or Church's Chicken. But amen "People" to quote Paul Stanley. I do believe.

IN KISS I TRUST!!!! LOL! IN THE RUSH FORUM I LUST!

I love pumping 1/2KISS down your throats RUSH Fans, but at least Paul and Gene are still out there. You should all thank your lucky STARMEN for Gene and Paul believing in RUSH and hiring them to open for them 100 times in 1975.

We all know "Caress Of Steel" was a bomb to the public. Even the boys in KISS shook their heads.

I think it's a masterpiece. DUH!

I saw KISS in Sac and now in Vegas.

Paul's voice is NOT synched.

You "PEOPLE" believe everything you read on the internet? Prove me wrong. Show me that Paul is cheating.

Is Gene Simmons using piped in synched bass lines? Forget the vocal issues.

Milli Kissnilli?

The T Mobile One Golden Knights Arena was SOLD OUT! VEGAS BABY!

Gene, Paul, Tommy and Eric must be doing something right!

I want to make a bet right now on my own birthday thread with anyone on here who reads this.

But this is just a bet for all the ignorant KISS Haters out there. I want you to write a song with lyrics that is better than any KISS song.

C'mon And Love Me People.

I know I have a lot of love on here despite a few wankers. LOL!

It's good to be loved and hated. It's the spice of life that turns up so bittersweet.

I will meet all of you girls in the "Ladies Room." I'm still on Vegas time! LOL!

Heck Paul Stanley flew right over my head during a great KISS Klassic. No spoiler alert.

But I know you want to pull the trigger of my "Fun Gun."

During another KISS song near the end there are huge black KISS balloons that are dropped from about onto the crowd below.

We had Row P for Paul on Paul's side. Yes, I planned that on purpose. So many P words. Perfect! PARTY PLEASE!

Anyway, my 81 year young dad caught a KiSSS balloon! Kiss fans were so nice helping my dad get the balloon. One cool woman untied the end and delated it and my dad gave me the KISS balloon since it was my birthday last NITE!

My mom's first time seeing KISS. She's 78. My mom's favorite song of the nite was "BLACK DIAMOND." I swear you guys, "Tears Are Falling."

It was one of the best times in my life and like the Great Johnny Blaze has been saying for years, I am blessed and cursed.

However, more blessed.

Thanks again V for the birthday thread.

KISS RULES!!

KISSES TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE!!!

My Name Is Earl!

Thank you very much too, Earl! :kisshug: :hug2: :yay:

You are quite welcome V!