Hey Myles! "SIGN IN PLEASE!" I Know You Want My AUTOGRAPH! LOL! "TURN UP THE RADIO!"

RUSHHEAD666

Don't fight, you two!!!! But if you do, let me get my popcorn...

Or at least wait til I get a boxing ring and two pairs of boxing gloves, and enough ringside tickets...! :P

Boxing? Nobody cares about that anymore. This needs to be an MMA cage fight to the death. Knees to the head of a downed opponent are legal!!!

Point taken. Anyone still want tickets?

Earl is 100% pro wrestling. No other “sport” fits him better.

I can also imagine Segue jumping from the top rope and delivering a deadly splash on his opponent.

Ask Stormy. He knows pro wrasslin’. :blaze:

Mick and I also know pro wrestling.

Earl reminds me of the old school 80s wrestling bad guy who talks all sorts of shit to hype up the big match. Only with Earl, the big match never comes but he continues to talk shit anyways lol.

That’s it! You DO know pro wrestling! :LOL:

• Like 1

Does anyone remember the wrestler Sid Viscious/Sycho Sid? Earl's ramblings are like Sid's interviews.

:LOL:

I remember him. Big, steroid looking beast. Later he became Psycho Sid, yeah?

[edited to add this]:

73 interviewing Earl... :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Oh please Michael.

You should know I'm not ripping your sexuality.

Hell, I'm "Nobody's Hero."

Do I have to type again that my best friend in the world is gay and is named Michael. He's 70 years young and an English Queen.

He was in my wedding for goodness sakes.

I had to deal with sooooo much shite from my friends and family.

i didn't care Micheal.

I was ahead of the times!

I got married in 1995!

Now in 2019 I am happily divorced and Michael and I still meet up for a pint ever so often.

We are both pulling for Rami to win BEST ACTOR and of course Bohemian Rhapsody will win BEST PICTURE.

if that doesn't happen than Hollywood is FIXED!

All good dude.

IN ROCK WE TRUST!

Y&T

Just because you have a gay best friend and he may be fine with a lot of your jokes about his sexuality does not mean that another gay man will be fine with those same jabs.

WTF? What gay jabs????

I could care less about a a man or woman's sexuality.

This is about ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

Classic Thread!

I know you all have missed me.

NOT! LOL!

Does anyone remember the wrestler Sid Viscious/Sycho Sid? Earl's ramblings are like Sid's interviews.

I remember him. Big, steroid looking beast. Later he became Psycho Sid, yeah?

[edited to add this]:

73 interviewing Earl... :LOL:

Yes! I've been reading Earl's posts in Scott Steiner and Macho Man's voices for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7SI_fLNo3c

Edited by Stormtron
  • Like 3

Oh please Michael.

Do I have to type again that my best friend in the world is gay and is named Michael. He's 70 years young and an English Queen.

i didn't care Micheal.

I got married in 1995!

Now in 2019 I am happily divorced and Michael and I still meet up for a pint ever so often.

We are both pulling for Rami to win BEST ACTOR and of course Bohemian Rhapsody will win BEST PICTURE.

All good dude.

IN ROCK WE TRUST!

Y&T

Just because you have a gay best friend and he may be fine with a lot of your jokes about his sexuality does not mean that another gay man will be fine with those same jabs.

WTF? What gay jabs????

Classic Thread!

NOT! LOL!

There were no jabs in this thread. But I have seen you make some towards Segue and his sexuality in the past. Maybe you didn't realise you were doing it.

It's all good for me though. Like I said before, your posts remind me of an old school, nonsensical pro wrestling promo.

• Like 1

Oh please Michael.

i didn't care Micheal.

I got married in 1995!

All good dude.

IN ROCK WE TRUST!

Y&T

WTF? What gay jabs????

Classic Thread!

NOT! LOL!

There were no jabs in this thread. But I have seen you make some towards Segue and his sexuality in the past. Maybe you didn't realise you were doing it.

It's all good for me though. Like I said before, your posts remind me of an old school, nonsensical pro wrestling promo.

I am honestly chill with it. But I find smutty comments uncalled for if both sides aren't in on the joke.

I get mkre annoyed when he takes the piss out of bands I like and then proceeds to boast about all his accomplishments and raves about his favourite bands like all of them somehow are untouchable when, in fact, they are also arguably to certain crowds a crock of shit.

• Like 1

Oh please Michael.

i didn't care Micheal.

I got married in 1995!

All good dude.

IN ROCK WE TRUST!

Y&T

WTF? What gay jabs????

Classic Thread!

NOT! LOL!

"I'm gonna knock you out! Gonna pick the round!"

Signed,

Y&T

Wait a minute, Plunkett’s not in the Hall of Fame despite starting and winning two Supers and being the MVP in one of them?! That is a pair of big sweaty, fungal-ridden balls! I assumed he was in there.

:blaze:

Eli Manning would like any references to Plunkett deleted, please.
  • Like 1

Wait a minute, Plunkett’s not in the Hall of Fame despite starting and winning two Supers and being the MVP in one of them?! That is a pair of big sweaty, fungal-ridden balls! I assumed he was in there.

I would like any references to Eli Manning deleted, please.

• Like 1

I would like any references to Eli Manning deleted, please.