a personal message?

Marc Day

Hi All,

My first post.

Does anyone know how I could get a message to the guys?

I've been a fan for almost 40 years and since the announcement of Neil's retirement and the end of the band as we know it, I've felt compelled to send the band a personal message of thanks for all the years of enjoyment and entertainment they've provided.

It would mean a great deal to me to know that they got my message.

Marc.

Hi All,

My first post.

Does anyone know how I could get a message to the guys?

I've been a fan for almost 40 years and since the announcement of Neil's retirement and the end of the band as we know it, I've felt compelled to send the band a personal message of thanks for all the years of enjoyment and entertainment they've provided.

It would mean a great deal to me to know that they got my message.

Marc.

Welcome to TRF! :hi: The standard answer used to be to send a note to the Anthem/SRO office in Toronto. That might still work but I'm not sure since the guys have retired. Another idea would be to try instagram. Geddy appears to run his own account (@geddyimages). There is one for Rush (@rush) as well but that's more like a marketing one. (Alex doesn't have one, and neither does Neil.) If you made an Instagram post on Geddy's account at least he might see it, although it seems like he rarely replies unless it's a personal friend posting. (I got nuthin' besides that.) Good luck!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1