Chris Cuomo of CNN quotes Rush in response to Trump's silence re white supremacist remarks!!

alieninvasion76

Chris Cuomo of CNN, during his editorial of yesterday, Jan. 16/19 quoted "epic rock band Rush" - as he put it - in addressing yet another stretch of inaction on Trump's part in the face of white supremacist remarks by Republican house representative Steve King!

The Rush quote occurs at the 40 second mark...

• Like 2

I set the o/u at 6, depending on 73's availability.

I'll take the over.

For reasons that we'll become obvious soon enough.

;)

reported

I set the o/u at 6, depending on 73's availability.

I'll take the over.

For reasons that we'll become obvious soon enough.

;)

reported

queef

dumbass :)

• Like 1

Chris Cuomo of CNN, during his editorial of yesterday, Jan. 16/19 quoted "epic rock band Rush" - as he put it - in addressing yet another stretch of inaction on Trump's part in the face of white supremacist remarks by Republican house representative Steve King!

Why does the president have to say anything? King is getting it from all sides, members of the house, senators, the local newspaper. When asked he hadn’t heard about it yet.

Why does the president have to say anything? King is getting it from all sides, members of the house, senators, the local newspaper. When asked he hadn’t heard about it yet.

Virtue +

220px-Rush_Signals.jpg

• Like 1

Virtue +

220px-Rush_Signals.jpg

Did Trump ever actually say “there are good people marching with the KKK”?

http://pics.me.me/2016-they-all-suck-25671047.png

As an indie who voted for Bernie and Jill I just want checks and balances back so I can at least live more years to snarkily call out bs on the “no longer party of Lincoln and Ike” republicans and two faced democrats. And even I find faults with Bernie and Jill. Frankly, I don’t understand anyone supporting you know who after Charlottesville and especilly after the Native American mocking over the weekend. Just a civil adult ffs.

And you wonder why I prefer the company of dogs and cats over humans a lot these days.

• Like 1

Cuomo did quote the line as Geddy sang it ("If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice"), though for some reason in the lyrics printed on the album that line reads "If you choose not to decide you cannot have made a choice". Edited by rftag

Virtue +

220px-Rush_Signals.jpg

Did Trump ever actually say “there are good people marching with the KKK”?

Not that exact quote, but yes he did say it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/trump-defends-white-nationalist-protesters-some-very-fine-people-on-both-sides/537012/