Please help me find MMCXII?

Sharong

Sorry in advance for my ignorance about this board, and I hope I'm posting in the right place. I'm searching for a gentleman with username MMCXII. I have no other extra information other than his personal address. Can someone please help me? I'm mortified to admit I just came across a Rush related package I was supposed to send him almost 2 years ago, a gift from a mutual friend/Rush fan who passed away. MMCXII or any one who knows him ,please could you get in touch with me. I found the package and letter recently and would like to make sure it gets to you. I'm extremely embarrassed it was misplaced for so long. Package contains a letter and some Rush merchendise. Thanks. Sharon.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, you'll let us know if there is a happy ending?

What would you know about a happy ending?

By the way, this was the 20,000th thread in this subforum. And probably in the top 5% in terms of being of interest.

• Like 1

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, you'll let us know if there is a happy ending?

By the way, this was the 20,000th thread in this subforum. And probably in the top 5% in terms of being of interest.

Who doesn't like a story with a happy ending?

• Like 3

I find stuff all the time. stuff I put away, and then find when I'm looking for something else. It's Embarrassing, but this is just the way my mind works. I'm GOOD at hiding stuff. I'm sorry for your Faux Pas, Sharon, but this stuff happens to everybody sometimes!

nEGgleK.jpg

• Like 1

There are those who think that JohnRogers lost his mind in ‘79,

Others say ‘80

On a fortune hunt

That’s far too fleet

:blaze:

At anyrate, it was BEFORE he found out about Zelix...

qZ2cAX3.gif

My daughter and I haven't had luck so far. Messaged him and wrote to him via email provided on his profile but no response. We hope he will check his mail this weekend. In any case shipped the package off to him and hope he gets it. I will update if there is a happy ending. Thanks for the interest in helping. And oldrushfan, yeah old age is a b*tch some times, lol.
  • Like 1

My daughter and I haven't had luck so far. Messaged him and wrote to him via email provided on his profile but no response. We hope he will check his mail this weekend. In any case shipped the package off to him and hope he gets it. I will update if there is a happy ending. Thanks for the interest in helping. And oldrushfan, yeah old age is a b*tch some times, lol.

If I'm what My Parents made me to be, if I follow their leads, I've got about 26 years to go...and the process of 'getting older' is not fun at all times as you say! However, it has to be done. So that's what we do. We get on with it. Hope your adventure ends well, Sharon!

qZ2cAX3.gif

You misspelled massage.

• Like 1

Avengers: Infinity War had the saddest, most horrible ending of all time.

GREAT FILM!! :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

Damn. . the day I come back here after being away for like a year and see this.. I’m so sorry to hear of her passing but I kind of had a feeling.. :(

Damn. . the day I come back here after being away for like a year and see this.. I’m so sorry to hear of her passing but I kind of had a feeling.. :(

Sorry to hear this. RIP to your friend :rose:

• Like 1

I'm grateful to find MMCXII on here finally. Thanks everyone who helped or just hoped for a good outcome. The package will get to him as our friend wanted.

I was looking around here and had a shock seeing her last post from 2013 is still on the front page of the Womens forum. It made me very sad all over again. MMCXII I hope you will soon be united with your rightful package. Goodbye every one, happy New year. Sharon.

• Like 4