That band hovering along the edges of your interest

Presto-digitation

Max Webster. I only know Battle Scar, the song they did with Rush.

I still have not heard this nor have I ever heard a note of any Max Webster. Ive heard a few Kim Mitchell solo cuts.

Max Webster are one of my favourite bands but I think they probably aren’t to everyone’s taste as they can be both off- the-wall and “poppy”. Listen to Universal Juveniles or A Million Vacations, if they don’t grab you the older ones definitely will not.

Thanks Tony. Off the wall and poppy. two of my favorite elements. Giving Universal a shot.

Not much to add to Toni's suggestions, but I would start with High Class In Borrowed Shoes. Their best album for me.

I still have not heard this nor have I ever heard a note of any Max Webster. Ive heard a few Kim Mitchell solo cuts.

Max Webster are one of my favourite bands but I think they probably aren’t to everyone’s taste as they can be both off- the-wall and “poppy”. Listen to Universal Juveniles or A Million Vacations, if they don’t grab you the older ones definitely will not.

Thanks Tony. Off the wall and poppy. two of my favorite elements. Giving Universal a shot.

Not much to add to Toni's suggestions, but I would start with High Class In Borrowed Shoes. Their best album for me.

Listened to Juveniles twice. I like it. Less proggy that I thought it would be but I will surely investigate further.

• Like 1

Listened to Juveniles twice. I like it. Less proggy that I thought it would be but I will surely investigate further.

• Like 1

Therefore the double post. :16ton:

Great to hear that you'll dive in. No doubt, MW are really worth it. Let me know what you think of HCIBS. It's a killer album!

John Lennon

I love The Beatles, always have and always will.

Really love George and Paul's solo stuff and dig Ringi's as well.

For some reason, John's solo output is very hit and miss for me.

I own it all, but seldom spin it.

Is that Ringie or Ring-Eye??

Therefore the double post. :16ton:

Great to hear that you'll dive in. No doubt, MW are really worth it. Let me know what you think of HCIBS. It's a killer album!

Try the debut------Here among the cats is cool. no cigarettes ,no matches, lol
  • Like 1

really cool prog band from Australia. Voyager

Check out their album Ghost Mile (2017), it's absolutely fantastic!