Did you get any Rush gifts for Christmas?

blueschica

Tony R is going to send me something RUSH related as a late Crimbo gift. I wonder what it will be?

The newly remastered Caress of Steel jockstrap in Christmas colors!

They make those?!!!

Yeah!

And then there are the Grace Under Pressure edible panties! (Gluten-free available upon request)

• Like 1

Tony R is going to send me something RUSH related as a late Crimbo gift. I wonder what it will be?

The newly remastered Caress of Steel jockstrap in Christmas colors!

They make those?!!!

Yeah!

And then there are the Grace Under Pressure edible panties! (Gluten-free available upon request)

How about the HYF ben-wa balls? (Note: I may have misspelled a word in the previous section but there's no way in hell I'm looking it up.)

• Like 1

This might be a little bit off the topic question, but the words ben wa balls, and tumbleweeds are spelt correctly.

Did you get any Rush or Rush related gifts for Christmas? If so, what? I got the 2019 calendar. :)

I get the calendar every year...
  • Like 2

Funnily enough, yes! I didn't really expect anything Rush related but I did get the Clockwork Angels DVD and the Clockwork Angels book by Kevin J Anderson. Very thoughtful of my wife because she knows how much they mean to me.

I saw this tour but never got the DVD because it wasn't really calling out to me but hey! Can't wait to watch it!

Happy New Year everyone!

Funnily enough, yes! I didn't really expect anything Rush related but I did get the Clockwork Angels book by Kevin J Anderson. Very thoughtful of my wife

She must really hate you.....

• Like 2

Funnily enough, yes! I didn't really expect anything Rush related but I did get the Clockwork Angels book by Kevin J Anderson. Very thoughtful of my wife

I won’t call it a work of great literature, but personally I found it an enchanting read back in early high school.

Ha! Yeah, this wouldn't have been my first pick but when she was buying the DVD on Amazon this book popped up and she decided to get it for me as a bundle. Might skim it. I mean it's Rush?! How bad could it be?

Did love KJA's Star Wars: Jedi Academy Trilogy though.

Cheers!

My first two vinyls! I've been hoping to start a Rush vinyl collection and my brother started me out with Moving Pictures and Permanent Waves.
  • Like 3

I thought I might be getting the bass book, because my wife told me she needed to dip into the Christmas budget for a little more to cover my gifts. This was an hour after she sent me a link an article about Geddy saying Neil is done. I figured she had stumbled across the book Because I had not mentioned it. Instead I got... A cast iron sauce pot and cook book.

In that case, this big book of bass might be more appropriate to go with your pot.

bass.jpg

Edited by snowdogged

My first two vinyls! I've been hoping to start a Rush vinyl collection and my brother started me out with Moving Pictures and Permanent Waves.

A great start! Just so you know, it’s better to call them records, or vinyl records to be specific. Happy collecting!

• Like 1

I recently reunited with my best friend from High School, the kid who introduced me to Rush in 1980. (So we're a little bit older now.) He gave me a Christmas gift of the "Time Stand Still" DVD. No, I never saw it. It's a great movie/documentary. Really funny in places and certainly informative. But My God... it has such a sad ending. The Bonus material of the Presto Live footage is great, especially since it includes live performances of Scars and Superconductor, my two favorite songs of the album. But again, the Bonus material ends on - what is now - such a sad note. The Professor's warm-up.

Happy 2021 everybody!

• Like 4