CBC From The Vault Series

RushFanForever

As some members have pointed out, I'm a fan of Canadian music, especially lesser known acts.

There's a six episode series titled CBC From The Vaults that's posted online to view here.

This series was put together by Banger Films (who produced RUSH: Beyond The Lighted Stage). Sam Dunn was interviewed by CBC about it here.

The

has outtakes in the form of 'Pop-Up videos' that didn't make the cut on the series.

I don't think this can be viewed outside of Canada. However my fellow Canadians might appreciate viewing this series. :)

• Like 2

I told Donna Halper about this series. However she felt that due to geographical restrictions the series cannot be viewed in the US.

What many RUSH fans may not be aware of is that before Donna played 'Working Man' at WMMS in Cleveland in 1974 that helped get the band discovered in the US, she was spinning records by other lesser known Canadian acts.

Donna mentioned in a recent interview that she would spin albums by Bruce Cockburn, Murray McLauchlan, and Valdy.

Ben Mink collaborated with the above mentioned acts way before he guested on 'Losing It' performing the electric violin solo.

Edited by RushFanForever