Photos of my first very own dog and my best friend!

YYZumbi

I just wanted to share some photos of my dog that I love more then anything! Her name is Simmy and she is the kindest dog that I have ever met. She never bite, she never makes any sound. She is just a happy little dog!

VhuqWWT.jpgtCNJVco.jpgATVNljd.jpg

• Like 9

Why you put clothes on dog? They born with own clothes.

He lives in Sweden though. Isn't colder up there? A dog's fur might not mean much if it's below zero outside.

Possibly, but the pupper appears to be a Lab or Lab mix and they are bred to jump into very cold water to retrieve ducks and geese. And as most people know, cold and wet is much harder to deal with that just cold. At any rate, that's a good looking pupper.

More people are anthropomorphizing their pets and falling for the "if you're cold, they're cold, bring them inside" bullshit.

• Like 2

Cute doggy, Zumbi. :cheers:

Simmy, eh? I would have expected another name for her. What about Lita, or YYSimmy? :16ton:

• Like 2

Zumbi, what a fantastric pup - Simmy looks like a great friend ..

How did you find her ??

Yes, she truly is!

She was a homeless dog on Irland. And I found her on a website that is helping dogs that need new homes, and when I saw her on the site, I knew I had to get her to me! So she traveled for 48 hours by truck (together with about 30 other dogs) to sweden. And you should have seen when they released her (they released 1 dog at the time to not make chaos) and opened the door. She ran to me right away! It was such a nice feeling!

• Like 1

Zumbi, she looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos. It's so great to cuddle with a fur friend anytime!

Thank you! Its to bad I can't share videos on this forum, because I have filmed a lot when we been training and playing outside! These photos are not that good to be honest...

• Like 1

Cute doggy, Zumbi. :cheers:

Simmy, eh? I would have expected another name for her. What about Lita, or YYSimmy? :16ton:

Thank you!

And she already had that name when I got her, then its hard to use another name. :P

I wanted to give her the name Leia (from Star Wars) to be honest. At first I did not like the name Simmy to be honest, but now I love the name, its perfect for her!

• Like 1

Zumbi, she looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos. It's so great to cuddle with a fur friend anytime!

Thank you! Its to bad I can't share videos on this forum, because I have filmed a lot when we been training and playing outside! These photos are not that good to be honest...

Training is so important. Dogs want to please you but they need to be taught first.

• Like 1

I just wanted to share some photos of my dog that I love more then anything! Her name is Simmy and she is the kindest dog that I have ever met. She never bite, she never makes any sound. She is just a happy little dog!

VhuqWWT.jpgtCNJVco.jpgATVNljd.jpg

XRwzuqU.jpg

DW97F77.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww! Simmy is super cute! :wub:

• Like 1

Awwwwwwwwww! Simmy is super cute! :wub:

I know :D