Most treasured item in your Rush collection?

MalformedEarthborn

This is a photo that I took at Red Rocks in 2010, made into a poster (about 18 x 24") and sent off to a venue (Alpharetta, GA, I think) during the next tour for the band to sign. I have it framed and display prominently in my home.... Rock on!

Rushposter002.jpg

• Like 6

Definitely my R40 skull t-shirt. A perfect memento celebrating my first ever concert, which was also my first and last ever Rush concert, and my first concert with my Dad.
  • Like 2

For physical Rush items, probably my older brother’s concert gear from the Signals tour (3/4 sleeve shirt and cap). Or maybe a 3/4 sleeve shirt from the ESL tour (eBay).

For non-specifically-Rush items that remind me of Rush, it would be some of the bass / synth gear I’ve acquired over the years. Once I find an Oberheim 8-voice I want to build Geddy’s massive synth console from the Permanent Waves era ...

• Like 1

Clockwork angels cd( signed by Geddy),,Signals cd( mercury Green arrow label), Clockwork angels Nike 3.0 shoes( issue to crew only) Rush( Moon Records) mn100. All leather tour jackets,

Glad you were able to find your Green Arrow cd! :ebert:

Yeah,thanks, cost me a pretty penny though.

Damn. Never even heard of this. You learn something new everyday!

cool collection!

This is a photo that I took at Red Rocks in 2010, made into a poster (about 18 x 24") and sent off to a venue (Alpharetta, GA, I think) during the next tour for the band to sign. I have it framed and display prominently in my home.... Rock on!

Rushposter002.jpg

This is so fukking badass

• Like 4

A signed limited edition print of Alex's painting "Aquarium" :D I have even made it my Rush Forum profile photo.

Initially, I couldn't believe that the Kidney Foundation of Canada so generously gave me the massive opportunity to own a signed print of Alex's beautiful artwork! I saved up for months and it was so worth it! :D

Aquarium_zpsitgehpyd.jpg

Edited by preetha_1987
  • Like 3

Rushposter002.jpg

Wowee!!