Bohemian Rhapsody

ShowMeDontTell

^^ I'm in! With Michael Bay in charge we can totally swing having The Scorpions do the soundtrack (Scorpions totally rock and most people won't really know the difference between them and Rush)!

Awesome, bruh!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Neil Peart is now being played by Megan Fox.

• Like 2

^^ I'm in! With Michael Bay in charge we can totally swing having The Scorpions do the soundtrack (Scorpions totally rock and most people won't really know the difference between them and Rush)!

Awesome, bruh!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Neil Peart is now being played by Megan Fox.

I was wondering how we could work her in, and this answers Lorraine's question about women in the film. Now we have to come up with some existential threat, either to the band, or an amusement park to which the band has some connection for some reason or another (they could even wear makeup and have crime fighting superhero alter egos, or has that done already? Hope not, it's such an awesome idea), or even the world! Whichever, with Michael Bay at the helm, there will be pyrotechnics.

Edited by Rutlefan

I ran the script by Geddy. He thought some of the events were a little different than what he remembered but he was okay with it as long as this guy plays him in the movie.

DxFLeWbWwAAki_d.jpg

Lou Ferrigno? ;) This guy would make an awesome Geddy Lee, especially if we go with the masked superhero idea.

Edited by Rutlefan

I ran the script by Geddy. He thought some of the events were a little different than what he remembered but he was okay with it as long as this guy plays him in the movie.

DxFLeWbWwAAki_d.jpg

A dead-ringer. :eh:

Edited by Lorraine