Don't we love polls? 1975! Aerosmith vs. Rush

Entre_Perpetuo

Which album  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer

Fwiw, I hate Aerosmith, but they had some magic for a few albums in the 70s.

Yeah, they just don't click with me either. Unless it's Sweet Emotion or Walk This Way, I always change the station.

Or dream on or other old tunes.

Sadly i seem to hear dude looks like a lady or love in a elevator or janies got a gun more then the old songs. I gotta say its difficult to describe how much i dislike those tunes

The walk this way video with run dmc signaled a decline to commercial sellout cheesedom..

I change the station when I hear Sweet Emotion or Walk This Way. Cool songs, but no thanks anymore. Aerosmith have some great album cuts, and Toys is proof of that.

No More No More is my favorite on the album. The title cut and Adam's Apple are among my favorite Aerosmith tunes.

But given all of that, I voted for FBN. Side 1 of FBN is music nirvana to me!

• Like 1

Yeah, they just don't click with me either. Unless it's Sweet Emotion or Walk This Way, I always change the station.

Sadly i seem to hear dude looks like a lady or love in a elevator or janies got a gun more then the old songs. I gotta say its difficult to describe how much i dislike those tunes

The walk this way video with run dmc signaled a decline to commercial sellout cheesedom..

I change the station when I hear Sweet Emotion or Walk This Way. Cool songs, but no thanks anymore. Aerosmith have some great album cuts, and Toys is proof of that.

No More No More is my favorite on the album. The title cut and Adam's Apple are among my favorite Aerosmith tunes.

Adam's Apple and Uncle Salty are fantastic AOR tracks.

• Like 2

Adam's Apple and Uncle Salty are fantastic AOR tracks.

Two top ten worthy Aerosmith cuts for me.

• Like 1

How is this a tie?

Some of you need to be canceled, doxed or flogged. I'm so triggered right now.

I don't feel safe here anymore.

How is this a tie?

Because, at this moment in time, there are an equal number of votes for each album.

That's how ties work. Fact.

• Like 1

How is this a tie?

Because, at this moment in time, there are an equal number of votes for each album.

You know what you can do with your alternative facts. Peddle your disinformation elsewhere.

How is this a tie?

You know what you can do with your alternative facts. Peddle your disinformation elsewhere.

No alternative facts. Just facts. They just don't agree with the opinions that constitute your worldview. Does that trigger you?

• Like 1

1619389148[/url]' post='4908964']

How is this a tie?

How’s this Jackie, Toys would beat out most of the Rush catalog, and certainly all of the garbage you worship.

Now you can go pat your emotional support pig.

How is this a tie?

How’s this Jackie, Toys would beat out most of the Rush catalog, and certainly all of the garbage you worship.

Now you can go pat your emotional support pig.

Let's not get too cocky though. One vote difference and it would have been 52.3% to 47.7% aka landslide.