Tom Sawyer reaction - Vin And Sori

metallithrax

Not Lost In Vegas this time, but Vin and Sori. They have reacted to 2 other songs previously and didn't really like them.

their videos are longer then Lost In Vegas at usually between 30-40 minutes, but they do go into the lyrics fairly in depth

• Like 1

I can't believe these fools are only millennials I thought he was at least 52. No wonder they have such foolish viewpoints.

Not that it matters but is there something in there that says they are? I couldn’t watch it all as the babbling continued.

“Is this song actually based on the character?” “No because it says ‘modern day warrior’.” What stellar banter. :sarcastic:

Give me the two Vegas dudes. :hail:

I can't believe these fools are only millennials I thought he was at least 52. No wonder they have such foolish viewpoints.

Not that it matters but is there something in there that says they are? I couldn’t watch it all as the babbling continued.

“Is this song actually based on the character?” “No because it says ‘modern day warrior’.” What stellar banter. :sarcastic:

Give me the two Vegas dudes. :hail:

There's a video where they review Smoke on the Water and the title is Millennials Review Smoke on the Water.

I've seen videos from them labeled "Christians react to". It's usually some black metal stuff like Behemoth. Never watched them since the videos are too long. Depending on the length of the song, 10-15 minutes is all these videos should be.
  • Like 1

Do you really need 30+ minutes to react to a song? No. No you don’t.

As mentioned above: LIV or nothing...99.9% of other reaction vids are silly ass trash.

Right..........when you could spend quality time watching videos of "People Who Shop At Walmart".....or the classy guy who walks

around a store making fart noises and waiting for a reaction....gets millions of views!!!

Tom Sawyer is an awesome and timeless song that I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing and it's also nice to see a new generation of fans appreciate it. However, outside of lost footage from Le Studio showing the boys and Terry Brown working through the arrangements on the original TS recording I don't think I want to see or hear anyone give a 30 minute long take on the song.