Villains

toymaker

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that....

http://scifi2scifab.media.mit.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2013/12/open-pod-bay-doors.png

• Like 3

Betsy Palmer

The one and only movie that has ever scared/scarred me is 1980s Friday The 13th .. I saw it in the theater when I was, fittingly, 13 ... A cathartic experience decades later was meeting Ms Palmer, who I was the most gracious, nicest celebrity I have ever had the pleasure of meeting ... I mentioned to her that she is the greatest movie villain ever - more so than Anthony Perkins .. Even when she did not have to, she spent about 30 minutes talking about Friday The 13th - and show biz in general - with me ..

2015BetsyPalmer_GettyImages-113485254010615-920x613.jpg

MV5BZDgyYjUxMmQtYmU4Yy00NWUzLWFmNjktMDZjMDAzMTdjODBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

• Like 2

Betsy Palmer

The one and only movie that has ever scared/scarred me is 1980s Friday The 13th .. I saw it in the theater when I was, fittingly, 13 ... A cathartic experience decades later was meeting Ms Palmer, who I was the most gracious, nicest celebrity I have ever had the pleasure of meeting ... I mentioned to her that she is the greatest movie villain ever - more so than Anthony Perkins .. Even when she did not have to, she spent about 30 minutes talking about Friday The 13th - and show biz in general - with me ..

MV5BZDgyYjUxMmQtYmU4Yy00NWUzLWFmNjktMDZjMDAzMTdjODBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

Jason kind of flips between villain and antihero vigilante at times. You could say he’s not the main villain in the 7th one. That would be Terry “Weekend At Bernie’s” Kiser for what a traitor he was to the telekinetic female lead and using a character as a shield against Jason. He had it coming.

• Like 1

Betsy Palmer

Jason kind of flips between villain and antihero vigilante at times. You could say he’s not the main villain in the 7th one. That would be Terry “Weekend At Bernie’s” Kiser for what a traitor he was to the telekinetic female lead and using a character as a shield against Jason. He had it coming.

That's an interesting point because a lot of the villains or supposed evil characters could be seen as those who are just trying to right a wrong or settle a score .. or even as the victim