Extreme

Red3angel

I just think even though hemispheres is considered incredible for what it is it shouldn’t degrade any of their other music. When I listen to those two albums back to back I still had a ton of respect for hold your fire, even though it’s hated by many . Oh and for all the haters I’ve been stuck on presto lately

Hemispheres and Hold Your Fire are both in my top four.

• Like 2

It’s extremely funny how there are extreme opinions on this forum. Rush is done. Neil is an ass waves is a 70s disc . I think the first Rush album gets no respect. Same with all music past mp. It’s cool that we all have different opionions. I just think all their music is top shelf. Too many people stuck from fbn to mp .

For once agree with Tony. You are an dick.

Good to be a dick

:eh:

Do you still not know how to quote someone else's post?

Seriously, there's no need to make a new post to reply to something in the previous post, you can combine the two (or more)...

See the quote buttons at the bottom right corner of this post>...>...>...>...>...v...v...v...v...v...look down there, they are next to the report and edit buttons.

Click quote (or multi quote if you want to put more than one post in your reply),

See the last part of the text that looks like this /quote wrapped in brackets that look like these [ ] ?

Click the cursor right after that and type your reply.

Click post, and presto! your post will have those quotes in them plus your reply all in the same neat, tidy, little, easy to understand and read package.

Edited by Alien Girl

It’s extremely funny how there are extreme opinions on this forum. Rush is done. Neil is an ass waves is a 70s disc . I think the first Rush album gets no respect. Same with all music past mp. It’s cool that we all have different opionions. I just think all their music is top shelf. Too many people stuck from fbn to mp .

Good to be a dick

See? See? How neat that looks?

Good to be a dick

:eh:

Do you still not know how to quote someone else's post?

Seriously, there's no need to make a new post to reply to something in the previous post, you can combine the two (or more)...

See the quote buttons at the bottom right corner of this post>...>...>...>...>...v...v...v...v...v...look down there, they are next to the report and edit buttons.

Click quote (or multi quote if you want to put more than one post in your reply),

See the last part of the text that looks like this /quote wrapped in brackets that look like these [ ] ?

Click the cursor right after that and type your reply.

Click post, and presto! your post will have those quotes in them plus your reply all in the same neat, tidy, little, easy to understand and read package.

Good to be a dick

See? See? How neat that looks?

In my 16 years here and CP, I've never figured out how to do this...

• Like 1

Look, no need to call the OP a dick. Sure, his threads have that Capt. Obvious thing about them, but that doesn't make him a dick.

If you find a thread uninteresting, you can express that without the namecalling. Or just ignore it completely.

Very true 73! :cheers:

This is very funny.

Look, no need to call the OP a dick. Sure, his threads have that Capt. Obvious thing about them, but that doesn't make him a dick.

If you find a thread uninteresting, you can express that without the namecalling. Or just ignore it completely.

I love Capt. Obvious!
  • Like 1

:goodone:

:P

I see what you did there.

Snowdogged is a dick.

True, but I have to work very hard at it, where to some it comes very naturally.

Wasn't that a Woody Harrelson movie, Natural Born Dicks?

That Permanent Waves is a 70s album is not an "extreme opinion": it's just the truth.

• Like 1

That Permanent Waves is a 70s album is not an "extreme opinion": it's just the truth.

I can't tell you how many times I had to read that sentence to realize it's missing a coma.

I'm here thinking Neil and ass waves, and wtf is he going on about?

It makes so much more sense now.

Thank you.

• Like 4

I can't tell you how many times I had to read that sentence to realize it's missing a coma.

I can't tell you how many times I had to read that sentence to realize it's missing an m.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I can't tell you how many times I had to read that sentence to realize it's missing an m.

Thank you.

:facepalm:

:eyeroll:

:LOL: D'OH!

• Like 3