Lifeson’s country home

JohnnyBlaze

Well, how tall is he?

Answers varied but all fell within 5’10 to 6’1. Some guessed he’s shrinking due to age and is closest to 5’10 now.

I have met him. He's about my height 5'11"

• Like 1

A shame that he didn't just buy LeStudio and convert it into his private residence. It had way more charm than this place.

Seriously. Cant figure out why none of them bought that place.

The Ultimate rush fanboi air b&b destination

• Like 3

So this would be the main home after he sold the Toronto house some years ago and I guess the apartment in Naples is long gone. He still has a rather nice apartment in Toronto near Geddy as well!

Naples Italy or Naples Florida??

Seriously dude?

What?

I'm not the smartest person ever don't hurt me.

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 1

A search for how tall Lifeson is somehow led me to his country home.

https://www.theglobe...rticle13545914/

Love the outside, but the inside is too sterile. Do they actually spend time there? If so, where's the mess(es)?

It was a professional photo shoot. They don't do messes (especially if you want to remain in good grace with the missus [also, she looks like she's mixed race or a light skinned black woman, doesn't she, at least in the one picture accompanying the house pictures?]).

Love the outside, but the inside is too sterile. Do they actually spend time there? If so, where's the mess(es)?

It was a professional photo shoot. They don't do messes (especially if you want to remain in good grace with the missus [also, she looks like she's mixed race or a light skinned black woman, doesn't she, at least in the one picture accompanying the house pictures?]).

?

?

Could be a dark skinned white woman or an off colored Indian....

Alex' wife? Her dad was a black South African I think.

• Like 1

Because of my last job I've been poisoned off of mansions. All I can think of is how lousy it must be to be that guy's Pest Control Tech.

How much of a pain in the ass do you think that house would be? Especially that close to the woods. Or does that even matter?

She is biracial, I've always thought she was beautiful! :heart: Her dad was a Danish sailor and her mother a black woman from South Africa, bless her heart. Her parents married and settled in Canada. Somewhere online there is a 4 part interview where Chad Smith of the RHCP interviews Alex. Alex talks some about this and the courtship of himself and Charlene. Now ask me what I had for lunch today! :LOL:

Edited by blueschica

Charlene is hot.

I think the house is great. Not a shred of paisley wallpaper to be found.

Carpet made of ties for the win.

So this would be the main home after he sold the Toronto house some years ago and I guess the apartment in Naples is long gone. He still has a rather nice apartment in Toronto near Geddy as well!

Seriously dude?

What?

Naples, FL, is where Alex famously got into that skirmish...

rush-guitarist-nose-broken-at-ritz-carlton-hotel.png

• Like 1

Seriously dude?

What?

Naples, FL, is where Alex famously got into that skirmish...

http://aquakiki.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/rush-guitarist-nose-broken-at-ritz-carlton-hotel.png

Weird to know that that incident is a few months shy of 15 years ago. Doesn’t seem that long ago to me.

• Like 3