Lifeson’s country home

JohnnyBlaze

Pic #14, guitar rack, 4th from the right. Les Paul bodied 12 string? More info, please! :drool:.

Don't know any details on his specific axe, but this is from the gibson site

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Traditional-12-String/Specs.aspx

• Like 2

Pic #14, guitar rack, 4th from the right. Les Paul bodied 12 string? More info, please! :drool:.

Warren Haynes plays one on certain songs for Govt Mule

WARREN-HAYNES-1658_0958_Photocredit_Jordi-Vidal_WEB.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah I found that a few years ago. Way too uber-modern and sterile for me.

Totally agree HB

Not a fan of that style of architecture - a lot of that here in NJ .. In the 1960s, it might have been different, but it gets old, quick ..

Alex, dear, come in here for a minute .. I want to show you our new rug - it's made of ties

• Like 4

A shame that he didn't just buy LeStudio and convert it into his private residence. It had way more charm than this place.

that ship has obviously sailed. It couldn't even be sold for the property itself.

Did The White Stripes design his kitchen?

Looks like it could have been one of those houses made out of shipping containers.

96b26005ced412e29e044a1da65b4621.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

Yeah I found that a few years ago. Way too uber-modern and sterile for me.

Totally agree HB

Not a fan of that style of architecture - a lot of that here in NJ .. In the 1960s, it might have been different, but it gets old, quick ..

Alex, dear, come in here for a minute .. I want to show you our new rug - it's made of ties

x3
  • Like 2

I am a fan of great architecture of all types. There was a time when I wanted to be an architect, but then I discovered you have to know math. (Me not know math good.) To me, this house is absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. This is also the first time I've ever seen the lovely Mrs. Lifeson. Alex did damn good, in many ways! Thanks for posting this, JohnnyBlaze.
  • Like 1