TRF Members Unite for a Good Cause

snowdogged

There is a fellow member here on TRF that is going through a bit of a tough time. His member title is Stugotz.http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/user/17566-stugotz/

He is currently recovering from emergency surgery but does not have insurance to cover all of the hospital bills.

His real name is Tim Starace and he is the bass player for an amazing Rush tribute band named YYNot who also just released an album of original material. I bought the album and it is amazing, best new album I have heard in ages!

Here is the first song from the album:

Here is another song:

Anyhow, someone started a Gofundme page for Tim and it would be great if anyone here could help with a donation.

Things are pretty tight for me financially right now, but I gave $10(Every little bit counts.).

Here is the Go Fund Me page:

https://www.gofundme.com/yynot-support-for-tim-starace/

Thanks

• Like 4

The way I see it; I'm donating rather selfishly. I want to help assure we hear more from Tim and YYNOT. This guy is a hell of musician, and you can really hear the love come through in his music. Come on guys, throw him a little jingle.

Have you listened to the album? It is awesome! It is as close to having a great new Rush album as we will ever get.
  • Like 1

I posted this in SOCN.

The way I see it; I'm donating rather selfishly. I want to help assure we hear more from Tim and YYNOT. This guy is a hell of musician, and you can really hear the love come through in his music. Come on guys, throw him a little jingle.

I reached in to my Malbec and Rib Eye Fund to donate a C-Note. Get well Stugotz. #StugotzArmy

• Like 2

I posted this in SOCN.

I reached in to my Malbec and Rib Eye Fund to donate a C-Note. Get well Stugotz. #StugotzArmy

f***ing Awesome!!!
  • Like 1

Doing better, still kinda beat up though. Lol

I'm GLAD you're doing better, Stu!

7XXSiXg.jpg

• Like 1