Captain D-bag's latest book: Far And Wide

edhunter

gMynkeN.jpg

I don't recall saying I was tired of them. I do recall saying I you're not very good at it. Your own meme proves my point. But by all means....carry on. I'm sure the religious guy who took your lunch money and your girlfriend moved on decades ago...

You guys are acting like you don't know each other.

I know nothing. And no one....

That's not entirely true... I did meet ByTor in 2010, and Kev just by chance in 2010 as well. I also sold something on ebay before that to a buyer who turned out to be Didact.

The rest of you are just pigments of my imagination.

I think you meant figments and not pigments. ;)

whoosh...

Well then, please explain how it went over my head? This should be an interesting bit of bullshit.

It was just a f***ing joke. I'm well aware of the difference between pigment and figment. But if you want to be that guy, be my guest.

Sorry, I did not get the joke. I guess that is because I am just so used to jokes that include some remnance of humor in them.

Ahem. REMNANCE REMNANCE REMNANCE

gMynkeN.jpg

I don't recall saying I was tired of them. I do recall saying I you're not very good at it. Your own meme proves my point. But by all means....carry on. I'm sure the religious guy who took your lunch money and your girlfriend moved on decades ago...

You guys are acting like you don't know each other.

I know nothing. And no one....

That's not entirely true... I did meet ByTor in 2010, and Kev just by chance in 2010 as well. I also sold something on ebay before that to a buyer who turned out to be Didact.

The rest of you are just pigments of my imagination.

I think you meant figments and not pigments. ;)

whoosh...

Well then, please explain how it went over my head? This should be an interesting bit of bullshit.

It was just a f***ing joke. I'm well aware of the difference between pigment and figment. But if you want to be tharemnantsThanks my guest.

Sorry, I did not get the joke. I guess that is because I am just so used to jokes that include some remnance of humor in them.

Ahem. REMNANCE REMNANCE REMNANCE

Thanks, I fixed it now.lol

I would never buy one of his books, considering how he treats his fans. No one ever told him not to bite the hand that feeds.

He is only that way because he doesn't like to be around people, and some shy people (Me included) don't like people to the point where they treat em like shit.

Thou, he is a bit of a dick, he isn't as bad as some other celebs out there honestly.

You know that ‘thou’ is an archaic pronoun and ‘though’ is an adverb, don’t you?

I like saying thou, so shut Up.

Saying “thou”or writing “thou”?

both

...how about typing?

Thou slayest me!

Don't forget the "forthwith". Timing is everything.

I love this whole conversation...that the usage was intentionally archaic and not just predicated on the idea that she just might not know how to spell 'though'.

Forsooth, she may not.

Verily I say to you...she does now.

Well played.

I looked but, alas, there is no KJV to modern English in Google Translate.

I'd look harder, but I have to go now. Nine months ago, my niece knew her husband, and she begat him a son.

(Not really, but I couldn't think of a better way to get more stilted, archaic language into this thread at the moment.)

:LOL:

'Knew" in the biblical sense...gotcha.

"I have to go now" = I must bid you adieu

You could have tried so much harder. :poke:

Alas, it's all for naught...

I understand there are babies a waitin'.

Thusly, anon to the nursery!

I was accused of bashing the Catholic church on TRF because I brought up the fact that many priests have molested children and the church was letting it happen and covering the stories up. I just don't get stuff like that? How is that bashing the Catholic church?

Timely.

https://www.nbcnews....urch-ncna900906

Not sure it would solve all those problems, but if priests were allowed to marry, like normal people, maybe they wouldn't turn to children for their sexual gratification.

If they really wanted to keep it inside the church walls they should have told the priests to rape the nuns instead.

Q: What kind of meat do priests eat on Friday's

A: Nun

Why do his political beliefs matter? He was a musician not running for office.

Why do asinine posts like this always attract the same idiots to hit the “like” button.

He writes the lyrics, his political beliefs informed some of Rush’s best work. So yes, if you have anything above a single digit IQ they do matter.

No they don't matter. Anyone above a single digit IQ is able to enjoy someones music without delving into their personal life.

Why do asinine posts like this always attract the same idiots to hit the “like” button.

He writes the lyrics, his political beliefs informed some of Rush’s best work. So yes, if you have anything above a single digit IQ they do matter.

No they don't matter. Anyone above a single digit IQ is able to enjoy someones music without delving into their personal life.

Tell that to the former Ted Nugent fans when he got so political. Many of them will tell you they never liked him but I suspect there's some Monday morning QB'ing going on.

I doubt someone with a single digit I,Q. would be able to enjoy much of anything.

But not read my posts obviously. His politics are not personal because he espouses then through his lyrics. YFI.

• Like 1

I doubt someone with a single digit I,Q. would be able to enjoy much of anything.

And yet you get by...

• Like 1

Fair bit of slagging going on here. Not even that much directed at Peart any more.

Then by all means, let's get back on track. NEP seems like a sanctimonious prick who would go well out of his way to avoid a fan because he's not comfortable. Grow a pair, nancy. Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

Fair bit of slagging going on here. Not even that much directed at Peart any more.

Then by all means, let's get back on track. NEP seems like a sanctimonious prick who would go well out of his way to avoid a fan because he's not comfortable. Grow a pair, nancy.

Talk about killing two birds one stone (Or a bunch stones, depends how you look at it.).

I think Peart would be okay with meeting me.

:laughing guy:

Having said that, probably not.

• Like 1

No, no, he would. I would just studiously ignore him, but he would ultimately be so interested in me, just as a specimen of humanity, that he would probably initiate conversation.

And I would be a great conversationalist. And if he got bored, he could make whatever excuse, and if I got bored, I would just say something like "f**k, dude, it's awesome to be talking to the greatest f***in' drummer in all of rock!!"

I am pretty sure that Neil would initiate conversation with me. He might say something like "Please untie me! Please let me go! Please don't kill me!".
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure that Neil would initiate conversation with me. He might say something like "Please untie me! Please let me go! Please don't kill me!".

See, you're the reason he's developed this aversion to fans in the first place. You used to try to follow him in your car, didn't you.

No, no, he would. I would just studiously ignore him, but he would ultimately be so interested in me, just as a specimen of humanity, that he would probably initiate conversation.

Who do you think you are... The Peart Whisperer?

• Like 5

See, you're the reason he's developed this aversion to fans in the first place. You used to try to follow him in your car, didn't you.

In my white unmarked van.
  • Like 1

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

• Like 4

Who do you think you are... The Peart Whisperer?

First heard Caress Of Steel late '76... 2112 right after that the same night. Have loved the band ever since. Having followed the band for the past 40+ years, I am thoroughly convinced that Pratt's claim of "Shyness does not = Arrogance" is fundamentally different than what he suffers from...."Shyness to the point of Arrogance"... Edited by tks95747
  • Like 1